Yeokou Sherpa Lined Jogger Fleece Pants
Last updated date: January 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fleece Pants and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fleece Pant you should buy.
Update as January 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fleece Pants for a detailed review of all the top fleece pants.
Once colder temperatures start to make their appearance, you'll want to grab a pair of these fleece pants. The pants have a sherpa lining that provides an extra layer of warmth. They also have a drawstring for a comfortable fit and two side pockets for holding your keys, cell phone and wallet.
In our analysis, the Yeokou Yeokou Sherpa Lined Jogger Fleece Pants placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Fabric: 100% Cotton, Lining: 100 Polyester/ Machine Wash. Drawstring closure. Elastic closure. Two side pockets. Adjustable drawstring waist for comfort fit, ribbed ankle. Winter warm fleece lined solid color closed-bottom sweatpants. TWO STYLE: Sherpa lined & thin (not fleece lined).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fleece Pants
Slipping into a pair of comfortable and soft pants feels great, especially if you’ve had a long day at work and you just want to lounge on the couch. Comfy pants are also perfect if you need to run some errands, play in the park with your kids, walk the dog and so much more. They are a versatile item everyone needs in their closet.
Fleece is a fluffy material that is made from polyester fiber. The long strands of synthetic fibers are designed to trap heat, which helps keep you warm in the chilly months. Fleece can come in different weights, depending on the level of warmth you’re looking for. Microfleece is lightweight, perfect for milder weather. It is breathable and provides a low level of insulation. Many people choose microfleece when working out outside. Mid-weight fleece will definitely keep you warm when it’s chilly out. It’s a little less breathable than microfleece. Heavy fleece is your warmest option. As you’re shopping for fleece pants, you’ll want to keep in mind the weight that will work best for you.
Opt for a pair of fleece pants that have anti-pill qualities. This means that the fabric will not get little balls of thread clumping up on the surface of the material after you wear, wash or dry it. Typically, pilling happens with abrasion, or when the fabric rubs against something.
The Fleece Pant Buying Guide
- Consider what kind of fit you like for your fleece pants. Do you prefer a straight leg with a wide cuff, or you do prefer a narrower leg and cuff? Decide what kind of look works well with your style.
- Pockets or no pockets? Having pockets in your fleece pants makes it easy to carry around your essentials such as your phone or wallet. However, the extra fabric can sometimes feel bulky and unnecessary if you don’t use your pockets.
- Many fleece pants have a drawstring closure so you can adjust the fit along your waist. Some fleece pants have an elastic waistband with no drawstring. Decide whether you want the flexibility to adjust the waist of your fleece pants.
- Fleece pants are available in a plethora of different colors. Do you want to go with a neutral like black, grey or white, or are you looking for a bold option like red, blue or pink? Consider what color your tops are and what will match best with the color scheme of your clothes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide