YEMYHOM Microfiber Flexible Fit Furniture Cover
Last updated date: January 12, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Furniture Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Furniture Cover you should buy.
Update as January 12, 2023:
Checkout The Best Furniture Covers for a detailed review of all the top furniture covers.
If you have pets in your home, you'll want to grab this furniture cover. The material is nice and thick and designed not to pill or fade. Pets won't be able to scratch through it and their fur won't stick to the fabric. You can even get it in one of 21 different colors.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the YEMYHOM Microfiber Flexible Fit Furniture Cover placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
New Checkered Design: Different from some other couch covers with small checks on Amazon, YEMYHOM upgraded magic sofa cover adopts 0.6 by 0.6 inches large checks jacquard design, so that it looks more elegant, fashionable and generous. And the 280GSM high gram thickened fabric makes the fitted couch slipcover more durable, soft and comfortable to touch, no pilling, no fading, breathable for all season usage. Perfectly Fit: These Super Stretchable elastic sofa slipcovers are flexible enough to fit most types sofas and looks like customized, made by 95% polyester microfiber and 5% spandex premium quality fabric, highly recommended for cloth or leather sofas, high back sofas, t-cushion sofas, box cushion sofas, etc. Save your money by its multifunction in a real sense. Anti-slip Foam Rods are Free-provided to make the couch protector covers stay in place and wrinkle-free. All-Round Protection: YEMYHOM anti-slip sofa protector cover ensure your couch fully covered with stretchy band wrapping the bottom tightly. Whether it’s cat/dog hairs and scratches, or naughty kids’ graffiti and unexpected stains from everyday life, it will transform your sofa from old to new and always keep new. Not only functional to protect your couch, but also decorative to lighten your living room decor, first selection of modern families. Size & Installation: LENGTH of CHAIR COVER 31-46″, LOVESEAT COVER 55-69″, SOFA COVER 71-91″, XL SOFA COVER 91-110″. The more specific slip cover size measurement is noted in the sixth listing photos, please refer to it and check how long is your sofa before purchasing. If it’s between two sizes, select larger one. Installation Guide of the universal furniture cover is also displayed, it can be finished within 8 mins by yourself easily, saving your time. Washing Tips: This is a Removable form-fitting furniture protector, taken off easily for washing when getting dirty. Machine washable, separately in cold water, no bleaching, no ironing. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We are proud of the quality of our magical fit 1-piece slipcovers for couches and loveseats and chairs, and we know you’ll love it. This is why we back it with 100% Money Back Guarantee, to help you buy with confidence
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Furniture Covers
Furniture covers help to prolong the life of your furniture. Whether it’s a comfy sectional in the rec room, a patio table on the deck or an antique table in the drawing room, a furniture cover can help to protect your furniture from various things that may damage it.
When selecting furniture covers, begin by identifying the main purpose of the cover. For example, if it’s for outdoor furniture, the main purpose may be to protect the material from rain and snow if you live in a cold climate or harsh sun if you live in a warm climate. For indoor furniture, you may need a cover to protect the material from spills and stains from young children or pets. Some people may use furniture covers while in storage to protect things from collecting dust and debris. Others use furniture covers to give new life to their gear, such covering an old couch so it matches with the new drapes. The main purpose of the furniture cover will help you determine what kind of qualities to look for.
Furniture covers for indoor use can be made from a range of materials, such as cotton, wool, spandex, linen and polyester. Some of these covers may also be waterproof while others may not. Furniture covers made for the outdoors are typically all waterproof or have a waterproof exterior.
The fit of the furniture cover you need will depend on its purpose. For example, if the furniture cover is to protect against dust while the item is in storage, then you may not need a close-fitting cover; it may be okay if it is baggy in some areas as long as it properly covers the furniture. However, if the cover is to give an old couch new life, for example, you will want it to have a close fit so that it looks like it is part of the couch.
The Furniture Cover Buying Guide
- When it comes to measurements, it can be tricky to figure out what size you need. If you’re looking for a furniture cover that needs to have a close fit, you will have to measure various parts of the furniture, such as the height of the cushions or the length of the arm rests, and compare them to the cover measurements. For looser-fitting furniture covers, you can measure just the outer dimensions of the furniture and determine the size of cover you need.
- If you will be using the furniture while it has the cover on, it’s important to see whether the cover will stay in place. Sometimes, if you sit on a couch with a cover, the cover may come up from being tucked in the seat, for example. Check to see whether there are any ties or closures that keep the cover on the furniture and read reviews to see how well they work at keeping the cover on.
- Putting on furniture covers can be a challenge, especially if it’s on a big piece of furniture. It’s best to get a helping hand from one or two people so that you can pull down the cover on multiple sides at the same time. Otherwise you might be stuck pulling the cover down on one side only to have it ride up on the other side.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide