YASKA Inflatable Kids’ Stand Up Paddle Board
Last updated date: March 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Paddle Boards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Paddle Board you should buy.
Update as March 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Paddleboard for a detailed review of all the top kids' paddle boards.
This stable kids’ paddleboard is perfect for beginners. The triple fins improve speed, steering and handling. The kit comes with a board, paddle, ankle leash and more.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the YASKA Inflatable Kids' Stand Up Paddle Board placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SUPER-STRONG MATERIAL - the board material is Korean strength DWF material, constructed with additional PVC layer of board rails are highly strengthened the board durability. FOR CHILDREN – Versatile all-rounder inflatable stand up paddle board with incredible stability for all beginners and families.The triple bottom panel fins help board improve overall speed, handling and steering for easier use by kids,the gift for children. INFLATABLE & PORTABLE – Quickly inflates or deflates for easy storage, suitable for use in lakes, rivers, canals & choppier seas , use for touring, yoga, surfing and racing. EXCELLENT BALANCEl – Our paddle board have The Extra width, which can allows you to be better balanced while using. Measures 9' Long x 30" wide x 4" thick. COMPLETE PADDLEBOARD KIT - Our SUP come with everything you need includes board, adjustable paddle, removable travel fin, ankle leash, easy carry backpack and other complete accessories such as wrenches, etc.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Paddle Boards
Paddleboarding is a great activity for kids and adults alike. It’s fun to get outside and on the water with family and friends. You can learn new skills, test your physical boundaries and enjoy the warm weather while getting some exercise.
A kids’ paddleboard is typically smaller and lighter than an adult paddleboard. Because kids weigh less than adults, they require less buoyancy. Typically, kids’ paddleboards are between 7 and 10 feet long. Keep in mind that kids grow quickly, so err on the side of a bigger board so kids have room to grow into their boards. You don’t want to end up with a board that is too small for kids after only a few months of use. Thinner boards that are around 5 inches thick are easier for kids to carry. They also ride low in the water, which makes balancing on them easier.
Which is better for kids — an inflatable or hard paddleboard? In many cases, an inflatable board is a good choice because it is less painful if kids get hit with it in the water. The fins on an inflatable board will also be less sharp. Inflatable paddleboards are also highly durable, which makes them ideal for kids to use while they are learning how to paddleboard.
The Kids' Paddle Board Buying Guide
- The fins on a paddleboard provide stability. Typically, long fins with a wide base offer more stability, while small fins offer better maneuverability and agility. On most paddleboards, fins are removable, so storage and travel is easier. A single-fin setup reduces drag in the water and is optimal for flatwater paddling. A three-fin setup makes straight tracking easier and can be used in flatwater or surf.
- Getting a paddle with your kids’ paddleboard is a good idea. These paddles have a teardrop-shaped blade that is angled slightly forward. If you stand the paddle up in front of you and raise one of your arms over your head, the paddle should come up to about your wrist. This is a good way to find the right length of paddle.
- Wearing the right clothes when paddleboarding with kids is key. Always ensure kids have sunscreen on any exposed skin. Wear a wetsuit in cold conditions to avoid hypothermia. In warmer weather, a T-shirt and bathing suit work well. Quick-drying material is key, regardless of the temperature outdoors.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide