YardStash UV Protected Vinyl Tarpaulin Outdoor Toy Box Storage
Last updated date: April 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Toy Boxes Storage and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Toy Box Storage you should buy.
Update as April 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Toy Box Storage for a detailed review of all the top outdoor toy boxes storage.
If you're searching for a portable outdoor toy box storage, this model made from a durable tarpaulin is an excellent choice. It's lightweight and features adjustable straps to keep the contents firmly secured. Since the outside of the box is coated with a UV protectant, you won't have to worry about it fading or wearing down under the sun's hot rays.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the YardStash UV Protected Vinyl Tarpaulin Outdoor Toy Box Storage placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Heavy duty weatherproof tarpaulin. Our robust outside storage container means business! A weatherproof tarp sanctuary with sealed seams & strong metal poles for all your yard storage needs. Crafted from UV protected, industrial-grade, vinyl tarpaulin that won’t crack, warp, or leak – our outside storage bin can really weather the elements! With a quick and easy 15 min assembly, our lightweight and portable outdoor storage bin is a conveniently versatile alternative to bulky plastic boxes. At a large W31″ x D25″ x H28″, these outdoor deck boxes offer space-saving salvation! Ideal for patio furniture, cushions, garden tools, and more! With a water shedding lid, splash-proof mesh vent, adjustable straps, and easy-open buckles, our outside storage box has the competition contained.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Toy Boxes Storage
An effective toy storage system can help keep your child’s room cleaner and make it easier to organize toys and find them later for play. These can also come in handy in the yard, where toys can quickly and easily become strewn about. You can find a variety of options that range from simple storage boxes to complex cube organizers. Ultimately, the best outdoor toy organizers will depend on the types and numbers of items you plan to store, the need for accessibility and any design preferences for the room.
If you’re looking for a simple solution that can hold a variety of toys for easy cleanup — and you’re not worried about separating the items — then a traditional toy box with or without a lid might suit your needs. You can find a variety of styles that range from plain wooden boxes to creative chests shaped like different objects, engraved with your kid’s name or painted with a favorite character.
For items like stuffed animals that you want to keep off the floor, you might look into hanging storage options. A simple toy net can hold plenty of stuffed animals and will hang from the ceiling. You can also find hanging organizers for the wall with plenty of pockets for small and light toys.
When you want a more elaborate storage system, then you can find organizers that might hold several cloth or plastic storage cubes or boxes and can have several rows. Such systems work great for grouping toys by type and making it easy to find and grab a specific item. Some organizers have angled toy drawers of various sizes for flexibility and easy viewing of the contents, while others may feature a few pull-out drawers and have a flat surface on top to fit other items.
If you seek versatility, you can also organize toys in simple items like baskets, plastic storage bins or cloth cubes. These options can be easier to move around the house if you have a few toys you want your child to play with in another room.
The Outdoor Toy Box Storage Buying Guide
- When using a toy storage system with drawers or boxes that you or your child would need to pull out, putting some labels on the front can make it easier to remember what’s inside. You might use picture labels for young children along with text labels.
- If you purchase a taller toy organizer that sits against a wall, make sure to install any safety brackets to prevent accidents that can happen if the furniture tips over.
- Opting for open storage solutions such as baskets or a lidless toy box can make putting toys away easier for your child since they won’t have to try to deal with lids or latches.
- If you find that space gets cramped in toy boxes, drawers or shelves, try getting rid of unnecessary boxes that came with the toys. When doing this, you might put the toys and any loose parts in large zipper bags to prevent the items from getting separated or lost.
- Check for a weight capacity on outdoor toy storage containers to make sure you don’t overfill them and aim to keep the containers on the light side. Not only will they be easier for you and your child to move, but containers will have less of a chance of breaking down this way.
- When considering the colors for outdoor toy storage, you might find it a good rule of thumb to choose more colorful and creative solutions for your kid’s room and more neutral colors like white, brown or black for other places in the house.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide