Yaomiao Wicker Decorative Balls, Set of 15
Last updated date: October 31, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Decorative Balls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Decorative Ball you should buy.
In our analysis of 0 expert reviews, the Yaomiao Yaomiao Wicker Decorative Balls, Set of 15 placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note November 6, 2019:
Checkout The Best Decorative Ball for a detailed review of all the top decorative balls.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
15 Pieces wicker rattan balls, diameter 2 inch, mixed 3 color blue gray white Material: The rattan balls made of the woven rattan wood, these durable and lightweight wicker decorative balls add a more natural feel to your decoration. Craft project: Good choice for any kind of craft diy projects and home decorations, use these rattan balls to decorate flower arrangements, furnishing articles decoration. Adorable accessories: The bowl filler balls are clean, odor-free and well-made with no loose pieces, no rough edges or chips. Specification: Material: woven rattan wood Dimension: 2 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches Diameter: 2 inch/ 50 mm Color: blue, gray and white Quantity: each color has 5 pieces, total 15 pieces Package includes: 5 x Blue wicker rattan balls 5 x Gray wicker rattan balls 5 x White wicker rattan balls
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Decorative Balls
When you’re ready to give the rooms in your home a makeover, consider using a set of decorative balls. There are so many different colors and patterns that you’re sure to find a set that compliments the new look you’re going for. You can also display them in a bowl, use them to fill a glass vase or place them around a large candle. As you browse the available options, keep the following checklist in mind:
Are you sprucing up an outdoor garden, or are you adding a few finishing touches to an indoor room? The answer to this question is important. While all materials can be used indoors, not all materials can be used outdoors. Look for decorative balls made out of stainless steel when adding to your landscape. Stainless steel is durable, resists rust and doesn’t fade no matter how long it sits out in the sun. The Lily’s Home Gazing Globe Mirror Ball, 8-Inch is an excellent choice and looks especially smashing when set on a pedestal.
Are you looking to bring the outdoors indoors? Just because some sets aren’t ideal for outdoor use, doesn’t mean you can’t use them indoors to create an outdoor feel. The Byher Natural Green Moss Decorative Ball, Set of 6 is handmade and outfitted with real moss. The balls compliment floral arrangements beautifully.
Is the space you wish to decorate casual or classy? Classy spaces require balls that give off an upscale vibe, like the Creative Scents Schonwerk Silver Decorative Balls, Set of 3. The attractive silver finish and crackled mosaic strip around the center will capture the attention of all who enter the room. The set is coated with a heavy resin, so you know it is quality made and long-lasting.
Do you want the decorative balls to match or complement your decor? Let’s say you have dark hardwood flooring or that your room features a set of dark wood furniture. The Creative Scents Schonwerk Walnut Decorative Balls, Set of 3 would be an excellent match, but a set of creme-colored balls are better if your desire is to complement the wood.
DWYM Fun Fact
If you take the time to look around, you may be surprised to see that balls are commonly used as decorations for all kinds of things. Perhaps the most popular form of decorative balls are ornaments for a Christmas tree. You can get them made out of a host of different materials and adorned with everything from glitter to tiny pins.
One of the largest forms of a decorative ball are the big red balls found outside of most Target stores. These balls, also called bollards, aren’t just for decoration; however, as the company uses them to keep vehicles from accidentally crashing into the building.
The Decorative Ball Buying Guide
- How you clean your decorative ball is determined by the material the ball is made out of. Stainless steel balls can easily be wiped clean with soap and water, while balls with a mosaic print must be carefully dusted. You may be able to use a vacuum attachment to cautiously suck up dust and dirt surrounding a moss-covered ball, but you won’t be able to wipe it down.
- If you’re feeling crafty, you can actually make your own set of decorative balls. You can use yarn, rope, fabric, burlap or Styrofoam. You can pin sequins to the Styrofoam ball or hot glue leaves around the ball to create a pattern. The only limit is your imagination.
- Some decorative balls are made out of materials that shed. If you opt for this type of ball, coat it lightly with hairspray and you won’t have to worry about it shedding.
- Keep small decorative balls away from small children and pets. Depending on their size, they may present a choking hazard.
- While comparing prices, you must take material and the number of balls included in the set into consideration. The Byher Natural Green Moss Decorative Ball, Set of 6 is a value pack and on the lower end of the price range, while the Creative Scents Schonwerk Silver Decorative Balls, Set of 3 and the Creative Scents Schonwerk Walnut Decorative Balls, Set of 3 both fall in the middle. The most expensive decorative ball is the Lily’s Home Gazing Globe Mirror Ball, 8-Inch, which is made out of solid stainless steel.