Yaheetech Skin-Friendly Lounging Cat Tree, 54-Inch
Last updated date: June 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cat Trees and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cat Tree you should buy.
Update as June 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cat Tree for a detailed review of all the top cat trees.
With a maximum capacity of 44 pounds, this cat tree can accommodate a minimum of two felines. The unit stands 54 inches tall and provides a place for kittens to scratch their nails, nap in comfort and get out energy by playing with the attached toy balls. The plush cover is skin-friendly and the tower comes with mounting hardware for an added layer of safety.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Yaheetech Skin-Friendly Lounging Cat Tree, 54-Inch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Quality and Protective Materials: The multi-level cat tree is composed of good quality 0.5in particle board with 400g skin-friendly plush covering, reinforced posts are wrapped with natural sisal rope for cats to scratch and sharpen their claws without damaging your own furniture. Lovely and Lively Designs: 2 spacious hideaway houses offer super soft and warm lounging spots, sisal rope coiled posts help develop positive scratching habit, 3 top perches platform to enjoy the feeling of being at the top of the world and sit on to look out the window, multi-layer tower meets the climbing nature of kittens. With this cat condo, your kitty could enjoy all day on this tree. Sturdy and Stable: Stability is always the priority. The bottom base is reinforced to ensure the stability of the whole cat tree, anti-toppling fittings are included for double security. Two Interactive Balls: The cat condo hangs two fur balls which will add extra fun for cats. round platform Dia.: 12”, big room:19.5″Lx9.6″Wx9.4’’H, small room: 11.2″L x 11.2″Wx 9.5’’H, Max Load Capacity up to 44Lb. This cat tree is for small and medium cats, if your cat is too big, pls don’t purchase! Easy to Assemble and Nice Looking: Its attractive look can be compatible with any room décor as a piece of nice pet furniture.. All the hardware and tools are included. If you have any questions about our cat tower, please feel free to contact us!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cat Trees
If you have a cat, you likely already know the benefits of a cat tree. Many pet owners turn to cat trees to give their furry family members something to claw and scratch besides their furniture. But they can also serve as a nice “home” space for your cat, with some even offering little houses that can be great places to nap or hide out for a little while.
There are a few things to look for in a cat tree. Most will come with multiple platforms, some in different sizes. It’s important to pay attention to how sturdy it will be as your cat jumps from one level to another. You don’t want your cat tree to tip over while your pet is on it. Look for a heavy-duty base and solid construction. Some even include hardware so that you can attach it to a wall.
You may also want to look for a cat tree that will blend well with your existing décor. Most pet owners slide the cat tree into a corner, but your cat might appreciate it if you place your cat tree near a window, or in a place where it can rest comfortably close to the family. You can find cat trees in varying colors that will easily blend with your existing furnishings and carpeting.
The Cat Tree Buying Guide
- The construction of a cat tree plays a direct role in how sturdy it is. Many are made with particleboard and covered in soft carpet for comfort. The higher the grade of particle board, the more likely it will both be durable and stable.
- The cat tree is only part of the fun. Many designs build in features like hanging toys and houses. Some even have removable hammocks for comfortable napping.
- Most cat trees turn the supporting post into a scratching area for cats. The post is simply covered in sisal to provide a good scratching surface.
- With some cat trees, a small ladder is added between levels to make it easy for the cat to climb.
- Most cat trees will require assembly, and this can vary widely in difficulty. If you can access them before you buy, look at the setup instructions for your cat tree and, if not, make sure step-by-step directions will be included when it arrives.
- Make sure the material covering the levels of the cat tree is comfortable. Most are covered in carpet or faux fur, but this can vary.
- If you’re concerned about pet safety, look for a cat tree that uses pet-friendly materials in its construction. Some manufacturers prioritize this.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide