Yaheetech Round Pub Bar Table
Last updated date: April 17, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bar Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bar Table you should buy.
The Yaheetech Round Pub Bar Table is equipped with a gas lift to allow for quickly adjusting the height of the table to match those standing around it. Passing drinks is also a breeze, as the tabletop has the ability to swivel 360 degrees. The table's stainless steel construction means you won't have to worry about rust or durability. In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the Yaheetech Yaheetech Round Pub Bar Table placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note April 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bar Table for a detailed review of all the top bar tables.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Modern Adjustable Round/Square Pub Table Bar Table 360° Swivel MDF Top. Looking for a table that can be transformed from a kitchen table to a high bar table when needed. This height adjustable bar table is what you want. This heavy duty table is constructed of E1 Grade MDF table top and stainless steel stand, solid structure with high load capacity up to 40 kg / 88 lb. Rust resistant and waterproof table is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. 360° Swivel table top provides you an easy access to the drinks, snack or coffee, perfect for bars, pubs, parties, etc. This stylish bar table can be used indoors or outdoors like restaurant, bistro, café, patio, kitchen, dining room, which can perfectly blend with your décor, also adds a sense of elegant to the rooms.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bar Tables
Sometimes you just want to relax with a few friends instead of heading to the bar where there are big crowds. Creating an entertainment space in your home using a bar table as the focal point is a great solution. There are several types of bar tables on the market, so you’ll want to keep a few key features in mind as you shop.
Check the space you have to work with. If you have a large entertainment space, your bar table options are unlimited. Those with smaller spaces will want to stick with a small circular bar table or a slender rectangular model, like the Mr Ironstone Vintage Top Pub Height Table. This bar table is able to fit in narrow spaces with ease.
Determine how you plan on using the bar table. You won’t need extra features if you simply want to use the table to serve drinks while standing around and having a chat, a basic table that is sturdy and durable will do. For example, the Furmax Round Bistro Pub Table has an ergonomic design that supports stimulating conversations and a solid metal base for stability.
Check for any extra features one bar table may have over another. The Yaheetech Round Pub Bar Table comes with a 360-degree swivel top that makes it a cinch to pass drinks and snacks to friends without having to get up and walk around the table. The tabletop is also able to hold as much as 88 pounds. Additionally, it’s outfitted with a gas lift to take the table’s height from just over 27 inches to just over 35. Another feature to keep an eye out for is a textured surface that stops glasses from sliding and prevents scratches from ruining the tabletop.
DWYM Fun Fact
When serving alcoholic beverages in your home or office, you’ll want to make sure you pair the right drink with the right dish. It is suggested that you save champagne for use with appetizers and desserts. Red wine is a good choice when meat is served as your main course. If you’ve prepared fish or pasta, it is better to go with white wine.
You’ll also want to follow the proper etiquette when consuming an alcoholic beverage during a dinner or office party. Make sure that when you drink from your glass, you only sip, and that you do not have any food in your mouth when you do. If you’ve been served a cocktail, you may leave the straw in the glass, but you’ll need to dispose of any paper umbrellas or swizzle sticks.
The Bar Table Buying Guide
- Most bar tables are not meant for outdoor use.
- Keep in mind that bar tables with shelves that are not adjustable may not fit larger wine bottles.
- Clean your bar tables using a mild dish soap and a washcloth. You can dry the tabletops off immediately after washing them with a lint-free towel. Should you encounter any stains, you can lift them away with a little baking soda. Just add it to your dish soap and wipe over the stain in a circular motion. You can then finish cleaning the table as you normally would.
- Before selecting a set of stools to use with your bar table, you’ll need to consider the height of the table. Stationary tables have a set height, however, others are adjustable, which means you’ll need to determine how high you plan on setting them before you pick a height for the stools.
- Check to see whether the bar table you’re interested in requires assembly at home. If it does, review the required tools to make sure you have them on hand. Should you find the assembly instructions difficult, you may want to recruit a friend or call the company’s customer service number for clarification.
- Size and design play the biggest roles in the overall price of a bar table. For example, the Furmax Round Bistro Pub Table and the Yaheetech Round Pub Bar Table are more affordable than the Mr Ironstone Vintage Top Pub Height Table as they have less surface space and no added shelves or baskets to increase their price.