YAHEETECH Espresso Finish Lift Top Coffee Table
Last updated date: November 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coffee Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coffee Table you should buy.
Update as November 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Coffee Table for a detailed review of all the top coffee tables.
Whether you work from home or enjoy spending time online, this coffee table is an excellent choice. The top of the table lifts up and out to convert the table into a laptop desk. There's also plenty of storage underneath that top, as well as on the open bottom shelf.
In our analysis of 58 expert reviews, the YAHEETECH Espresso Finish Lift Top Coffee Table placed 2nd when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LIFT TOP DESIGN: The tabletop can be easily lifted up and forward to create a work surface, high quality mechanism enables the tabletop to be lifted up or lowered down effortlessly and noiselessly; with this versatile lift top table, you don’t need to lean forward so hard in order to use your laptop, write or dine on the table while relaxing on the couch. SPACE SAVER: A hidden compartment beneath the top is designed to store your often-used items like magazines, laptop, chess, remote controllers, game controllers and so on, keeping them handy and dirt-free; lower open shelf can hold blankets, snacks or knick-knacks. SOLID & STABLE: This coffee table is made of high quality P2 compliant MDF and metal mechanism, solid and stable structure will not wobble and able to hold 68 kg/ 150 lb in total. MINIMALIST STYLE: This modern and contemporary table is simple in shape and chic in color, can perfectly compatible with your room style and décor; a practical and beautiful coffee table in small spaces, works great in living room and office. EASY ASSEMBLY: Comes with all necessary hardware, effortless to assembly under the guidance of detailed instruction enclosed.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coffee Tables
Coffee is not only one of the most widely consumed beverages in America but in the entire world! Whether you find yourself drinking coffee or not, you’ll still benefit from the addition of a coffee table in your living room. It’s a great place to set down your glass of water, ice tea or morning smoothie.
As you shop for the best coffee table, construction is going to be very important. You need the table to be sturdy and long-lasting. Look for a table that uses high-grade solid wood and steel for extra durability. Solid steel angled legs and cross-bracing are also a plus, as they provide an added layer of stability in addition to contributing to the attractive design.
Once you know the coffee table is sturdy, consider how much weight you need it to hold. Any model is fine if you simply plan on laying down a few magazines, a cup of hot chocolate or a snack plate, but you’ll want the table to hold up under the weight of an art piece or a small child who is learning how to climb. The VASAGLE Industrial Coffee Table is a good choice, as the shelf holds 88 pounds and the tabletop 264 pounds!
Check underneath the legs of the coffee table to make sure they won’t damage your flooring. For example, the Sauder North Avenue Coffee Table comes with legs that have non-slip plastic contacts. They won’t scratch hardwood flooring no matter how much pressure you put on the table, or how often you move the table around.
Of course, the style of the coffee table is key, as you want a piece that matches your personality. You’ll find everything from coffee tables that give a vintage vibe to tables that have an industrial look. You can always go for a sleek modern design as well. If you’re in the market for more than just a coffee table, keep in mind that some brands sell complementary furniture pieces, so you may be able to buy an entire set to dress up your living room.
The Coffee Table Buying Guide
- There are coffee tables that are heavy and hard to put together. If you’re opting for one of those models, make sure you recruit a friend to help.
- Check to make sure that all the tools you need to assemble the coffee table are included in the package. If not, look for the required tools to see if you have them. Most of the time all you need is a screwdriver and a hammer.
- Keep in mind that pieces with a rough finish are harder to clean.
- Some coffee table models have edges that may be too sharp. This can be dangerous if you have younger children at home. You can opt for a different model or install corner protectors.
- Know the terms of your purchase. If the company offers a warranty, find out the length of the warranty and what the warranty covers. Should the company have a satisfaction guarantee, you may want to find out if this means they will replace a defective model or refund your purchase price.
- Design and size play a vital roll in the pricing of coffee tables. The Sauder North Avenue Coffee Table is simple and on the smaller size, so it has a low price tag. You’ll find the VASAGLE Industrial Coffee Table is a bit bigger and has some added style that lands it in the middle of the price range.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide