YA OTTA PINATA Cardboard & Tissue Unicorn Piñata
Last updated date: April 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as April 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Piñata for a detailed review of all the top .
You're sure to be enchanted by this unicorn piñata. This cute piñata with a colorful mane has a sticker to hide the pre-made hole for candy-filling, as well as a built-in loop for hanging the piñata up. Parents will find that this model is capable of holding as much as two pounds of candy and small trinkets.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the YA OTTA PINATA Cardboard & Tissue Unicorn Piñata placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Includes: (1) Pinata. Paper; 18″H. The piñata is shaped like a majestic unicorn with a colorful mane and hearts on its fur. This paper piñata measures approximately 18″H. A removable sticker marks the hidden location that you can use to fill the piñata with toys and goodies. Piñata fillers and pull-string piñata kits are sold separately. Includes: 1 Unicorn Piñata. Does your little girl love unicorns? She’ll love our enchanted unicorn party supplies. Pack of 1
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Pinatas are a great addition to any party or celebration. They are inclusive and invoke a sense of excitement about what little surprises may be hiding inside. If you’re looking for a pinata for a birthday, Cinco de Mayo celebration or a family gathering, you’ll want to read this guide for tips on finding the perfect pinata for your special occasion.
Consider the size of the pinata first. In addition to the average-size pinatas that work great for children’s birthday parties, you’ll also find large versions for bigger celebrations, like weddings, and smaller models that are best for decorating.
Examine the materials used to construct the pinata. Some models are made of environmentally-friendly cardboard and tissue paper. These materials are biodegradable and can be recycled.
Take a look at how the candy and trinkets are to be added to the pinata. Some models have a well-hidden pre-made hole for filling. Parents will find a sticker on top of the hole that is clearly labeled “insert candy here.” There are models that are capable of holding as much as 2 pounds of candy at once. Other pinatas actually have a center hole that is closed with a series of Velcro strips.
Determine how the pinata can be hung up. Does the model use a built-in loop or a fancy ribbon? You want the pinata to have a hanging loop that is strong enough to withstand blows from a stick or baseball bat. Some models come with a heavy-duty cable tie, so you don’t have to worry about it snapping in the middle of the activity.
Finally, select a pinata that has a design that matches the theme of your party. Unicorns work well for a little girl’s birthday party, while race cars are best for boys. Adults will find the colorful stars and traditional donkey pinatas are great for festive celebrations.
The Buying Guide
- Typically, the stick, blindfold and candy are not included with the sale of the pinata.
- There is always a risk that someone will accidentally get hit with the stick or the bat used to break the pinata open. It’s important that an adult supervise the pinata activity and keep all spectators and participants at a safe distance while each individual is taking his or her turn at whacking the pinata.
- Some pinata parts can be a choking hazard for kids age 3 and under.
- Make sure the candy you insert into the pinata is individually wrapped. You don’t want your child eating candy that has touched the floor or landed in the dirt outside.
- In addition to adding candy to the pinata, you can also add stickers, bouncy balls, small rubber ducks, boxes of raisins, glow sticks, pencils, crayons, finger puppets and any other little trinket that will fit in the pinata’s opening.
- For fun, consider adding some confetti among the candy in the pinata.
- It’s a good idea to give each child a bag to collect the candy once it falls.
- As you begin to shop for pinatas, you’ll notice that most of them are similar in price. There are some that cost a little more due to their larger size and extra materials.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide