XREXS Digital Magnetic Kitchen Timer
Last updated date: December 29, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kitchen Timers For Cooking and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kitchen Timer For Cooking you should buy.
Editor's Note January 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Kitchen Timer For Cooking for a detailed review of all the top kitchen timers for cooking.
In our analysis of 67 expert reviews, the XREXS XREXS Digital Magnetic Kitchen Timer placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Digital Kitchen Timers XREXS Large Display Countdown Timer with Alarm Slow cooking, slow roasting or barbequing can even be timed with this handy device. The timer can be set for up to 99 minutes 99 second. Product Features Countdown timer large display- ★Easy to read clear digits digital display shows minutes and seconds by LCD display sreen Loud kitchen timer- ★It's not necessary to keep your eye on the clock when you have the XREXS Direct Entry Kitchen Cooking Timer Alarm, cooking timer with alarm can be heard in another part of the house ★The timer keeps track of how long your dish has been cooking or how long it still needs to cook with its count up or down features. Set the timer for your roast and go about the rest of your chores, the long and loud alarm will alert you when the meal is real to be served. Safe kitchen timer- Made of food safe ABS plastic, the plastic construction makes it a great addition to any kitchen. Magnetic cooking timer- ★The timer comes with a magnet, along with a pocket clip,sturdy little plastic fold-out stand and loop for mounting on the back. ★You can open to stand it on a shelf.Plus the magnet on the back is strong enough to hold it up on a fridge/oven. ★As a countdown 90 minute and second timer, this can also act as a stopwatch counting up from zero. Perfect timer for homework, exercise, gym workout, kitchen cooking (eg. egg timer), sports, games and classroom timer activities. ★The Direct Entry Timer is a great device by XREXS that has all the features you look for in a timer, and some extras as well. Product Specifiction: Timer size: 3.2x 2.9x 0.8 inches. LCD display: 2.1x 0.75 inches Color: White Weight: 0.2kg Material: ABS plastic Power: 2 AAA batteries(included) Package Includes: 1x Digital Timer 2x AAA batteries
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kitchen Timers For Cooking
They say good things take time, and this is especially true in the kitchen. Satisfying meals and tasty treats generally require a specific amount of time, so keeping track when cooking or baking is essential.
A kitchen timer is an efficient tool for monitoring food preparation. You might find it has other useful benefits as well, such as making sure your kids spend enough time studying at the kitchen table or setting it as a reminder when you have to leave for an appointment.
Choosing the best kitchen timer depends on multiple factors, such as how you will use it, where you plan to keep it and what features matter most to you.
For instance, if you only need a timer on occasion for boiling eggs or baking a cake mix, a simple mechanical timer might be sufficient. On the other hand, if you multitask in the kitchen, an electronic device that allows you to set multiple timers at once might be a more practical option.
Mechanical timers have dials that you turn to the desired amount of time. When that time runs out, the timer will alert you with a bell. These basic timers don’t have added features, but they are handy for necessary use and do not require batteries to operate.
Electronic timers generally have bold displays that are highly visible and easy for everyone to read. Many also include added features, such as clocks, stopwatch timers, or the ability to program multiple timers simultaneously.
Choosing a timer that complements your decor might be vital to you, as well. Bold colors can add interest; stainless steel is sleek and modern; while neutral shades such as black or white go well in any room.
Of course, your budget is also essential. Look for a kitchen timer that meets your needs, appeals to your sense of style, and fits your predetermined price point to find the best one for you.
The Kitchen Timer For Cooking Buying Guide
- Choose a timer that is easy to clean. When cooking and baking, there are sure to be splatters and spills. You will likely come to appreciate a timer that you can quickly wipe clean.
- If you tend to make foods that require a long cooking time, such as roasts or stews, look for a timer that you can set for several hours. Some timers have a limit of only up to one hour.
- A small timer that fits in your pocket when you need to be away from the kitchen. With a portable kitchen timer, you can dig in the garden or clean the upstairs bathroom without worrying about your food burning.
- Timers have uses outside of the kitchen, as well. For instance, a kitchen timer might help you break the habit of procrastination. When you are putting off a daunting, unpleasant, or tedious task, set the timer for 15 minutes. Put all distractions aside and concentrate on the job you need to do for just 15 minutes. After that, you can stop and go back to something more pleasant. However, there is a good chance that once you have started, you will be motivated to work to completion.
- You can also use a kitchen timer as a parenting tool. Setting timers for everything from homework to screen time can help you set limits and establish guidelines without constantly watching the clock.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide