XPCARE Wooden Animal & Transportation Toddler Puzzle, 10-Pack
Last updated date: August 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Puzzles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Puzzle you should buy.
Update as August 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toddler Puzzle for a detailed review of all the top toddler puzzles.
This bulk toddler puzzle set offers an extraordinary value for parents and daycare owners. Each set includes five animal puzzles and five transportation puzzles. The pieces are perfect for tiny hands to hold and feature smooth edges to keep them safe.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the XPCARE Wooden Animal & Transportation Toddler Puzzle, 10-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PACKAGE INCLUDES: 10 different patterns puzzle in total, including 5 different animal (Tortoise, bee, owl, butterfly, ladybug) and 5 types of transportation (aircraft, ship, excavator, truck, submarine). Your kids will love these adorable puzzles and love to figure them out. SAFE MATEIRAL: Woonden animal and transportation jigsaw puzzles are made of high-quality environmental wood, BPA Free and stained with non-toxic water-based paint. Smooth edges keep your 1 2 3 4 years old safe while playing our wooden puzzles. PERFECT SIZES FOR TODDLERS:Each puzzle is 5.9 x 5.9 x 0.5 in.This size are suitable for toddlers hands and you won't get concerned of kids swallowing them.The toddlers can pick and place easily. BEST EARLY EDUCATIONAL GIFT: XPCARE wooden puzzles with colorful colors and shapes,will promote children's perception and recognition ability of colors and shapes, boost their visual senses, and cultivate their creativity & cooperation skill. 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Early educational puzzles are the best holiday and birthday gifts for for 1 2 3 Year Old Girls Boys Toddlers. We stand behind all our products and offer 90 day 100% Money Back policy if you have any displeasure with your purchase.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Puzzles
A puzzle is a fun activity for kids and adults alike. It consists of small puzzle pieces that interlock with one another to make a large picture. Each piece of the puzzle includes a small portion of the picture. Kids have to figure out where each piece goes in the puzzle in order to see the whole scene.
Often, toddler puzzles contain pictures of popular cartoons, letters and numbers, animals, shapes and other familiar items they love.
Puzzles are more than just an activity. They also provide an educational experience for toddlers and help them develop concentration skills. At 2 years old, most toddlers can only focus on an activity for a few minutes at a time. However, if they are engaged in an age-appropriate puzzle that only rewards them with the full picture once all the pieces are assembled, they are more likely to flex their concentration muscles.
In addition to building their focus skills, toddlers improve their spatial awareness when playing with puzzles, as they learn about different shapes and how they fit together. They also learn the relationships between different puzzle pieces and what happens if the pieces are flipped or rotated.
Fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination are also greatly improved when toddlers work on puzzles. Toddlers strengthen their ability to make small movements with their fingers, hands and wrists as they grasp puzzle pieces, turn them around and fit them together.
It can be tempting to help kids fit the puzzle pieces together, but it’s more effective to let them independently explore these actions. This way, they can also learn how to coordinate their own movements with what they see.
The Toddler Puzzle Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to consider when buying a toddler puzzle is the image. You want to make sure that it is something your toddler will be interested in — otherwise, they may not be engaged in the puzzle. There are a number of different images on toddler puzzles, including animals, vehicles, shapes, weather and more.
- Size is an important factor to consider because your toddler needs to be able to grasp the puzzle pieces with ease. If they are too small and flimsy, your toddler may get easily frustrated and not enjoy the activity. Chunky puzzles that are made out of wood or a thick cardboard are best for little fingers. Many toddler puzzle pieces have small pegs attached to each piece, making it even easier to pick them up and move them around.
- As every parent knows, kids are experts at dropping things, banging them around and sliding them on the floor. That’s why durability is important in a toddler puzzle. You don’t want the puzzle to break, shatter or splinter while your toddler is enjoying it.
- For many parents, investing in educational toys is vital. While all toddler puzzles are educational for kids and help them develop new physical and mental skills, you can focus on a specific type of skill with each kind of puzzle. For example, if you want to work on the alphabet with your toddler, opt for one that includes letters. If you want to help them learn the names of shapes or colors, choose one that includes those.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide