XONOR Pop-Up Mesh Screen Outdoor Food Covers, 4-Pack
Last updated date: March 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Food Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Food Cover you should buy.
Update as March 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Food Covers for a detailed review of all the top outdoor food covers.
A steel-wire frame and breathable mesh combine to create a fabulous protective cover for your meal. This set of four reusable outdoor food covers can protect party-sized platters from flies, mosquitos and even pollen.
In our analysis, the XONOR XONOR Pop-Up Mesh Screen Outdoor Food Covers, 4-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Set of 4 large mesh pop up food covers. Each food cover measures around 17"x17" and 11" tall - covers 16" plates ( some measuring error was allowed). Keeps out flies, bugs, and mosquitos. Steel wire frame pops up and locks in place as it opens. Folds flat for simple storage.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Food Covers
There are few things worse after spending time preparing a picnic or outdoor smorgasbord than unwelcome pests, dirt or pollen. Enter the food cover, a great product that can save the day. By keeping your plate guarded, these covers eliminate worries of bugs or other unwanted guests.
Due to the similarity of many outdoor food covers, you may do well by identifying the desired height or fringe design you want before you begin to shop. In addition, you should weigh the cost of different-numbered packs of covers, as you may need more or fewer, depending on how often you plan to entertain large crowds.
Food tents often come in heights of 8 to 11 inches, which can be a crucial difference, depending on what you plan to put underneath. For banquets or outdoor parties where you’ll be using larger serving platters, it is recommended to purchase larger food covers when possible.
The Outdoor Food Cover Buying Guide
- Due to being so lightweight and transportable, many of the food covers on the market are easily blown away by stiff winds. You can help prevent that by placing small weights on the lace or mesh extending from the bottom of the cover.
- When using these covers in the garden to protect plants, you can mound some soil around the bottom edges to hold them in place.
- While food covers will deflect even small flying insects and some amount of pollen and dirt, fruit flies are often small and persistent enough to get through. This is not necessarily a failure of the food cover, but rather a limitation of how fine the mesh can effectively be made before it becomes closer to a solid fabric.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide