X Rocker SE 2.1 Leather Pedestal Base Video Gaming Chair
Last updated date: September 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gaming Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gaming Chair you should buy.
Update as September 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Gaming Chair for a detailed review of all the top gaming chairs.
If you're searching for a gaming chair with high-tech capabilities, this model is your best bet. It comes with a headphone jack, two speakers Wi-Fi capabilities. You can even connect it directly to your gaming device or home theater system.
In our analysis of 141 expert reviews, the X Rocker SE 2.1 Leather Pedestal Base Video Gaming Chair placed 17th when we looked at the top 19 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Welcome to the world of interactive audio! With the X Rocker Wireless Pedestal Gaming Chair, regular and professional gamers alike can now not only hear sounds of the game, but actually feel it. Whether you are listening to music, watching a movie, or playing a game, you will become a part of the excitement. The X Rocker has wireless audio transmission and 2.1 sound system with two built-in speakers and subwoofer. The side control panel has volume, bass control, input/output jacks, band switch, and a headphone jack for personal use. Play for hours in comfort with the ergonomic design, padded headrest, armrest, chair tilts, and swivels. The foldable construction allows for ease of storage and portability. This gaming chair has a easy to clean, heavy duty upholstery vinyl cover for your convenience. Connects to most video game, audio or video devices.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gaming Chairs
Whether you are a serious gamer, or you simply enjoy spending your free time gaming with a few friends, you’ll want to hunt for the perfect gaming chair. Not only are these chairs designed to keep you comfortable while you play, but they also have special features that enhance gameplay.
Depending on the game, you may spend quite a bit of time in your gaming chair. Because of this, it is important that you find a model that has soft padding and an ergonomic design for good posture. The Homall Executive Gaming Chair goes a step further by adding adjustable lumbar support and a headrest pillow that works to protect your neck and spine.
Another aspect to consider when shopping for a gaming chair is how the chair moves. There are two common models that each serve a different purpose. The gaming chairs that feature bottom wheels allow you to glide across the floor and swap places with a friend, while the rocker design is a better choice for solo players who don’t need to move from their location.
Since gamers come in all shapes and sizes, the next thing you want to do is examine the chair’s capacity and seat dimensions. Typically, the gaming chairs have a capacity between 275 and 300 pounds. As for the dimensions, some of the models are adjustable, so you can raise them up if you are above average in height or lower them if your height is below average.
Look for a multi-functional gaming chair if you’d like to use it at your work desk during the day and in front of your gaming system at night. A model that is built for multiple uses and features 360-degree swiveling, as well as the ability to tilt back and forth as needed, is a excellent choice.
Some models have extra benefits that elevate the gaming experience. For example, there are gaming chairs that have four speakers, a built-in radio wireless receiver and a wireless transmitter. These additions are typically compatible with most gaming devices and allow you to totally lose yourself in the game.
The Gaming Chair Buying Guide
- You’ll need to clean your gaming chair from time to time, especially if you prefer to sit in the chair while snacking or drinking a refreshing beverage. Crumbs and spills happen, but how you clean the chair depends on the type of fabric it’s made out of. All chairs can be vacuumed to remove dirt and dust, but before wiping the chair down, check the product label for cleaning instructions. Some fabrics can be washed with a little dish soap and water, while others may require a special cleaning solution.
- When it comes to durability, look for a strong metal frame that can withstand sitting, rocking and moving in the chair for long periods of time. Some models also have a built-in heavy-duty gas lift with strong base castors. Keep in mind the better the quality, the more money you’ll save over time because you won’t have to replace the gaming chair before its time.
- Consider arm placement when choosing a gaming chair. Some models have flat armrests that can be adjusted for height or tilted at an angle.
- It’s a good idea when comparing gaming chairs to keep in mind that price varies based on design and features. No matter what you’re looking for, you’re sure to find a gaming chair that fits your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide