WYZE Complete Analysis Smart Bathroom Scale
Last updated date: January 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bathroom Scales and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bathroom Scale you should buy.
Update as January 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bathroom Scale for a detailed review of all the top bathroom scales.
If you're searching for a body fat monitor that's easy to use, you'll love this digital bathroom scale. It syncs with a wide range of fitness apps, including Google Fit and Apple Health. Users can gather information on their weight, heart rate, water weight, lean muscle mass and much much more.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the WYZE Complete Analysis Smart Bathroom Scale placed 1st when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
COMPLETE BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS: The WYZE body weight scale measures your weight, body fat %, lean body mass, water weight and 8 additional body composition metrics for a total of 12 essential metrics. Reach your goals with WYZE weighing scale. SYNCS WITH WYZE APP & OTHER FITNESS APPS: You can see your trends over time, anytime, anywhere, and make real progress with the WYZE app via Bluetooth. WYZE weight scales also syncs with other popular fitness apps like Apple Health, Google Fit, and more. TRACK YOUR HEART RATE: Most "Smart Scale" stop at weight and body fat % and don't act as a heart rate monitor. WYZE smart digital scale tracks your heart rate, so you can see how intense that last workout was. EASY TO USE: WYZE body scale is easy to set up and use. You will be taking measurements within minutes of taking it out of the box, and with a network of sensors built right into the glass, you can easily take measures no matter where you stand. It will turn on right when you step on it. SHARE WITH UNLIMITED USERS: Real smart scales are smart enough to know who stepped on them. WYZE Scale can automatically recognize up to 8 users and has a guest sharing mode that lets you share with anyone. Great for family & friends, bodybuilders, athletes, or everyday use.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bathroom Scales
Most of us have a love/hate relationship with the bathroom scale. You may realize that at least occasionally checking your weight is key to staying healthy, so a reliable scale is a must. At some point, someone in your household will inevitably tackle a weight loss journey, at which point a scale will be especially important.
The top quality you’ll probably look for in a scale is accuracy. Durability and appearance mean nothing if the numbers you see when you step on it aren’t correct. Digital scales use sensors and a strain gauge to measure and convert the weight of an object placed on them. Today’s top scales also feature the ability to calibrate automatically. This feature allows reliable readings every time you step on the scale, even if you’ve moved it since the last time you weighed.
Before you buy a scale, you should first take a look around the room you’ll be putting it in. Most often this is a bathroom, but you may plan to slide it into a closet when it’s not in use. If that’s the case, you’ll probably want to pay close attention to the width and length of the scale you choose since smaller scales will squeeze into tighter spaces. Otherwise, visualize the way the scale will look when mixed with your existing décor.
Lastly, you’ll want to consider the durability of the scale that you’re buying. Most of today’s scales are built to last for many years, but some are stronger than others. While many scales will promise a durable frame, you should also pay attention to the glass. Scales made from glass have been known to shatter in the past. It may be worth it to consider one with tempered glass that promises many years of reliable use.
The Bathroom Scale Buying Guide
- The main thing you need out of any scale is accuracy. You need to know that the weight you’re seeing when you step on is correct. Many digital scales use precision sensors built on German technology to ensure accurate results.
- Scales now go beyond simply telling you your weight. Some Bluetooth smart scales connect to a smartphone app that helps you track your progress. This, in effect, gives you a full picture of your health. Best of all, you can sync the data to third-party apps where you track your calories, steps and other health data.
- As you stumble to the scale first thing in the morning, bleary-eyed and barely awake, a clear display can make all the difference. Look for a digital scale with an extra-large lighted LCD display that is easy to read even in a pitch-dark bathroom, thanks to a backlight.
- Unless you plan to store your scale in a closet, it will immediately become part of your bathroom décor. That makes it important to consider how it looks. Some models are all solid black, while other scales feature clear glass. While all of the scales are attractive, you may wish to go with a digital scale that has the appearance of a high-end scale.
- If you do plan to store your scale in a closet, though, you’ll want to take size into account. A scale measuring 11.7 X 11.7 will take up the least amount of space, while scales measuring around 12 X 12 aren’t too much bigger. A 15 X 15 scale, however, is both long and wide and only an ideal choice if space isn’t an issue.
- You’ll likely want a scale that will last for many years. Look for a scale that features a sturdy frame that supports up to 400 pounds. One made from sturdy tempered glass is also known for being very durable.
- If you have a budget in mind as you start shopping, your decision won’t be too tough. There are a large number of scales on the market that are all affordable. However, if full health tracking is important to you, the app connectivity feature may make a more expensive model well worth the higher cost.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide