Wrangler Authentics 100% Cotton Relaxed Fit Jeans For Men
Last updated date: December 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Relaxed Fit Jeans For Men and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Relaxed Fit Jeans For Men you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2023:
Checkout The Best Relaxed Fit Jeans For Men for a detailed review of all the top relaxed fit jeans for men.
In our analysis, the Wrangler Wrangler Authentics 100% Cotton Relaxed Fit Jeans For Men placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
RELAXED FIT. Built with a relaxed fit through the seat and thigh, these five-pocket jeans sit at the natural waist for a comfortable fit. DURABLE MATERIALS. This relaxed fit jean is made with durable cotton denim that will hold up over time — even through long days on the job. FUNCTIONAL COMFORT. Great for long days on the job or working in the yard, this cotton jean keeps you comfortable throughout any task. Made with breathable cotton for a timeless fit and all day comfort. HEAVY-DUTY HARDWARE. Finished with a zipper fly, button closure and embroidered back pockets. FIVE POCKET STYLING. This jean is constructed with an authentic five pocket styling: (1) watch pocket, (2) front scoop pockets, (3) back patch pockets.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Relaxed Fit Jeans For Men
If you want something that falls between regular- and loose-fit jeans in terms of bagginess, you might want to consider a relaxed-fit style. Especially popular for casual wear, these jeans offer extra room throughout to provide comfort and offer flexibility during everyday activities and work. And while they may look bulky on slimmer men, these jeans can provide a slimming effect on men with thicker midsections.
Regardless of which style of relaxed-fit jeans you choose, you can expect extra space in the legs, seat, thighs and crotch areas. However, you’ll find different variations when it comes to the jeans’ rise and leg style. These choices affect both the look of the jeans on your body and your comfort.
Relaxed-fit jeans usually have a mid or high rise rather than a low one. A mid rise is a good option if you’d like to tuck your shirt in and don’t want to feel too constricted. A high rise offers you more coverage and can help provide a slimming effect, but they’re usually not designed for tucking your shirt in. If you go with low-rise jeans, these provide a very casual look and best suit men who are at least average height.
It’s most common to find men’s relaxed-fit jeans with a looser leg style that can easily fit over a pair of boots. However, you can find some with a flared leg for an even wider leg or go with a straight leg if you want something slimmer that opens wider near the ankle. Some tapered options also exist.
You’ll want to consider the denim type. You can always go with jeans made of 100% cotton denim for durability. However, you instead might prefer stretch denim for extra flexibility, raw denim for additional stiffness or washed denim for extra softness and less shrinkage. Some denim will have special features such as rips or distressed areas for a unique style.
Relaxed-fit jeans for men will come in all kinds of colors and washes as well. You can choose classic options like light to dark shades of blue or go with other colors such as white, black or gray. If you want something that stands out, you can consider options like acid and bleach washes that add some whitening to parts of the denim.
The Relaxed Fit Jeans For Men Buying Guide
- You’ll want to make sure that your relaxed-fit jeans fit you appropriately. As you’re shopping, have both your waist and inseam measurements in mind and be aware that the size selection can vary by brand. In addition, some brands will run small or large and can require slightly adjusting your sizing. Therefore, it helps to look at whether customers say the particular jeans are true to size.
- If you find a must-have pair of jeans that fit slightly too large, you can consider options such as hemming the cuffs, taking in the waist or doing some tapering. You’ll usually want a professional to help with this unless you’ve got significant experience tailoring clothes.
- Darker jean colors especially come with the risk of extra dye bleeding when you go to wash the pair for the first time. That dye can harm other clothes in the wash. The good news is you can help prevent this issue if you hand wash your jeans in some white vinegar before you first wear them. Alternatively, you can throw them alone in your washer and dryer a few times to get any excess dye out; using hot water helps speed up the process.
- You don’t want your relaxed-fit jeans to shrink and lose their comfort and fit. The manufacturer often washes them first to help reduce further shrinkage, but you can help in the future if you stick to using cooler wash and dry settings or just letting the jeans hang dry. These preventative tips are especially important if your jeans contain stretchy materials.
- Don’t panic if your new relaxed-fit jeans feel a bit too stiff and not as comfortable as you expected. This is common for new jeans until after you’ve worn them for some time so they can soften up. If you’d rather not wait, try washing them to see if it helps. As a next step, you could try using fabric softener.
- To make your favorite pair of relaxed-fit jeans last longer, try to limit how often you have to wash them. When they do need to be cleaned, make sure you turn them inside out first.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide