WOWSUN UV Protected Lightweight Women’s Sunglasses, 2-Pack
Last updated date: March 29, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Sunglasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Sunglasses you should buy.
Update as April 5, 2022:
Checkout The Best Women’s Sunglasses for a detailed review of all the top women's sunglasses.
Perfect for sunbathing, fishing and cycling, these women's sunglasses are sure to get a lot of wear. The high definition lenses enhance the color of your surroundings, while the UV coating offers eye protection. The lenses are also shatterproof and made to reduce glare.
In our analysis of 56 expert reviews, the WOWSUN UV Protected Lightweight Women's Sunglasses, 2-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Composite frame. Composite lens. Polarized. Mirror Coating coating. Lens width: 55 millimeters. POLARIZED HD VISION LENS – 100% UV400 Protection Lens, Blocks 100% Harmful UVA,UVB & UVC Rays. ANTI-SLIP NOSE PADS – The Keyhole Nose Bridge is comfortable to wear and adds a twist to the Retro style design. HIGH QUALITY LIGHTWEIGHT FRAME – This weight-free feature enables you hardly feel them on your face and long-time wearing without fatigue. YOUR MUST-HAVE ACCESSORY – Women’s Polarized Sunglasses for Cycling Bicycle, Driving, Running, Fishing, Holiday, Party, Climbing, Trekking or Outdoor Activities. 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – All WOWSUN customers enjoy 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. You can return and get refund if not satisfied. You have no risk to try and we will provide you the best service!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Sunglasses
Sunglasses are more than just a way to safeguard your eyes. These days, a good pair of shades also serves as a fashion statement. Whether you’re heading to the beach or just driving around town, the right pair can give you a boost of confidence.
But safety is still a priority. By wearing sunglasses when your eyes are exposed to sunlight, you’ll prevent damage. In fact, studies have shown that long-term ultraviolet (UV) light exposure can lead to cataracts, a tissue growth called pterygium or even eye cancer. Short-term, it could cause photokeratitis, a pain in the cornea similar to sunburn.
Any protection is better than none at all, but to truly safeguard your eyes, you’ll need a pair of sunglasses that is designed to filter out the most harmful UV rays. Also look for polarization to help cut down on glare. This is especially important if you’ll be wearing the sunglasses for long periods of time — while driving, for instance.
Sunglasses won’t be useful if they break halfway through your outing. For this reason, spending a little more money for a pair that will hold up over the long haul can be well worth it. Look for sunglasses with frames that will prevent breaking if they’re bumped or they fall off.
The Women's Sunglasses Buying Guide
- The size of the glasses makes a difference in the protection you’ll get. Oversized lenses or those that wrap around will give you more protection than smaller frames.
- It can be tempting to assume that darker lenses provide more protection against UV rays, but this isn’t true. The key is to look at the product description and make sure the lenses have been specifically designed to block UV rays.
- Lighter-colored lenses like amber, green and gray provide more contrast, making them ideal if you’re playing an outdoor sport like baseball or golf where you need clarity.
- You’ll often see the word “polarization” on sunglasses. This doesn’t protect your eyes from UV rays, but it can help with eye strain. Polarization reduces the glare coming off objects like wet pavement and bodies of water.
- Scratch-resistant lenses can extend the life of your sunglasses, especially if you tend to drop them or wear them while you’re playing sports.
- Comfort is important, too. Some prefer rubber nose pads while others like the simplicity of a solid plastic build.
- If buying online, measure your face and pay attention to the diameter of the glasses. It can be tough to tell how large frames are, or how tight they’ll be on your face when you can’t try them on.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide