WOWMAX Three-Dimensional Curve Square Throw Pillows
Last updated date: October 8, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Throw Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Throw Pillow you should buy.
Update as October 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Throw Pillows for a detailed review of all the top throw pillows.
Combine the strong look of stone with the softness of a throw pillow. These pillows can be used on couches, chairs, beds and on the floor. They are filled with a resilient polyester.
In our analysis, the WOWMAX WOWMAX Three-Dimensional Curve Square Throw Pillows placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Featured in a perfect combination of their hard stone shapes and soft pillow functions, these stone pillows can not only be used as a distinctive home “stone” decor on floor or furniture but also an interesting hug or throw for all ages.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Throw Pillows
If you’re looking to spruce up your décor but don’t want to invest in any big purchases like a new couch or curtains, it’s time to look into throw pillows. These are cost-effective décor items that make a big impact to the style of your home. A throw pillow is a small decorative cushion that comes in a variety of shapes, such as square, round or rectangular. You can even find asymmetrical varieties. Throw pillows are available in a multitude of colors, materials, prints and patterns to suit any style. They can be placed on couches, chairs, ottomans, beds and even the floor.
When you’re choosing throw pillows for your home, it can be overwhelming with so many options. Remember to start by creating a color palette. Chose either one color and get throw pillows of different shades in that color, or choose two or three complementary colors. This way, you can build a visually cohesive look.
Remember to not overwhelm the eye with too many different prints. If you have a printed couch, for example, opt for throw pillows in solid colors. If your couch is a solid, then you can incorporate prints in your throw pillows. Go with one busy print, one simple print and a handful of solid throw pillows for the most aesthetically pleasing look.
The Throw Pillow Buying Guide
- The most important thing to consider when getting throw pillows is your color palette. Look at the other textiles in your room such as curtains, rugs, couches or blankets, and decide what colors you want to accent with your throw pillows. When in doubt, stick to one or two colors, maximum.
- When it comes to home décor, you can have a lot of fun with throw pillow shapes. Opt for a few different kinds, like large circles or long and skinny rectangles. If your colors are aligned you can play with different shapes. If you want to try different colors and patterns mixed together, then opt to have them all the same shape.
- When it comes to size, place the largest throw pillows on the ends, and use small ones as you move inwards. This applies to beds, couches and chairs, or wherever else you have your throw pillows.
- Texture is another important element to think about. Do you prefer a smooth throw pillow or one that has a tufted look? This can enhance your visual style. Just be sure not to overwhelm the eye with too much texture at once. If your chair is tufted, for example, go with a smooth throw pillow.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide