Wostar Nitrile Disposable Latex Free Gloves, Small
Last updated date: November 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Small Exam Gloves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Small Exam Glove you should buy.
Editor's Note November 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Small Exam Gloves for a detailed review of all the top small exam gloves.
If you need latex-free exam gloves that offer high sensitivity and work with touchscreens, these fit the bill. You get 100 pairs of blue gloves made of nitrile. They're also durable, powder-free and comfortable to wear.
In our analysis, the Wostar Wostar Nitrile Disposable Latex Free Gloves, Small placed 4th when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE - Strong, high-quality Nitrile material offers incredible stretch, no tearing or pinching. CARE YOUR HANDS - Nitrile gloves leave your hands away from liquids, oil, slip, gases, and sharp objects. An ideal solution for individuals sensitive. VERSATILE APPLICATION - Including basic lab work or exam, hair coloring, tattooing, food preparation, painting, cleaning, pet care, home improvement, arts, and crafts, just meet your professional need and offer a clean operate. FITS LIKE A SECOND SKIN - Do you take off your gloves for every chore that requires finger sensitivity? 2.5 mil Gloves have bare hand sensitivity and are Touchscreen friendly! Now you can make those reminders on your smart phone or ipad without taking your gloves off! PURE SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK - See our listed size chart picture on the left to determine your correct size. Are you not entirely satisfied in the end? Our product comes with a full satisfaction promise!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Small Exam Gloves
Whenever you need to protect your hands during daily activities and don’t need the thickness of reusable gloves, using small exam gloves offers a convenient alternative. You can use such gloves for traditional medical purposes such as first aid for your family. However, these gloves also have many more purposes for cleaning your house, doing gardening, cooking meals, coloring hair and doing craft projects.
When you’re shopping for small exam gloves, know that they mostly come in latex, vinyl and nitrile versions. While they all can protect your hands, some types of disposable gloves work better for specific household tasks than others. You’ll also need to consider factors like allergies in your decision.
Latex gloves used to be the most popular type of small exam glove due to the comfort and flexibility they provided as well as their economical cost. However, some people have a latex allergy, so you’ll need to be sure you don’t if you purchase these gloves. These work fine for medical tasks at home but may lack durability if you’re cleaning with chemicals or doing intensive crafts.
Whether you have a latex allergy or just want to be extra safe, you’ll find many nitrile exam gloves that can offer more durability and get rid of the risk of a reaction. While not as flexible as latex gloves, these comfortable gloves work well for handling food in your kitchen alongside cleaning, doing gardening work and handling home projects. You can also use these for first-aid at home.
If you don’t need much durability or protection from harmful substances that you might touch, small exam gloves made of vinyl can suffice. You might use these for keeping your hands clean when painting or when using beauty products. However, they’re not the safest choice if you’re using chemicals. Further, they’re not always recommended for handling food.
The Small Exam Glove Buying Guide
- Many small exam gloves on the market are powder-free to help avoid potential allergy issues. But if you find that you have a hard time getting your small exam gloves on due to them trying to stick, consider opting for powdered gloves since these contain cornstarch to help avoid sticking. However, beware that using powdered latex gloves can lead to more sensitivities.
- When shopping for nitrile exam gloves, you’ll find that you have different levels of thickness to choose from. If you’re doing an activity that requires being able to feel detail – such as certain craft projects – opt for the thinner versions.
- If you’re using your small exam gloves for first aid or another medical-related reason at home, you should follow some safety guidelines. These include putting the gloves on clean hands, being aware of any latex allergy the person you’re helping may have, avoiding touching sharp objects with the gloves and avoiding reusing these gloves. You should put on a fresh pair when you handle a new task or when you notice a defect in the small exam gloves you’re wearing.
- When buying vinyl gloves to use for handling food at home, check whether the manufacturer mentions the gloves have approval by the Food and Drug Administration.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide