Wooden Mallet Overlapping Cascade Design Wooden Magazine Holder
Last updated date: March 20, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wooden Magazine Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wooden Magazine Holder you should buy.
Update as March 20, 2023:
Checkout The Best Wooden Magazine Holder for a detailed review of all the top wooden magazine holders.
This large wooden magazine holder has ten pockets and lots of space. It is made from solid oak and oak veneer. The magazine holder offers maximum visibility of magazine covers.
In our analysis, the Wooden Mallet Wooden Mallet Overlapping Cascade Design Wooden Magazine Holder placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
COLOR: Dark Red Mahogany. 10 angled pockets give you plenty of storage space. Constructed with solid oak sides and oak veneer dividers and back. Dimensions: 10.5W x 3.75D x 49H inches. Unique overlapping design for maximum visibility. Dimensions: 10.5W x 3.75D x 49H inches.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wooden Magazine Holders
Many people consume magazines digitally these days, but there are still people who prefer the tactile feel of a print magazine. The shiny paper, the beautiful colors, the excitement of getting it in the mail – it’s not something that can be reproduced digitally, no matter how hard you try. However, if you have a large magazine collection, it’s vital to keep it neat and tidy. Otherwise, your space can quickly become cluttered and your magazines may be hard to find. A wooden magazine holder is the perfect way to not only organize your magazine collection, but to display it for you and your guests.
When searching for the right wooden magazine holder, first consider how many magazines you want to store. For example, do you just like to have a handful of magazines out at a time or do you prefer to keep a full collection of dozens of magazines out instead? This will affect the capacity of the wooden magazine rack, as well as the shape and style. Magazine holders that have a large capacity typically take boxier shapes, have multiple tiers or multiple sections. Those that don’t have a large capacity typically only have one shelf and can have a rounded shape.
Do you prefer to categorize your magazines and organize them by type or subject, or do you prefer to have a big stack to ruffle through when you’re ready to read? If you’re a fan of organization, opt for a wooden magazine rack that has multiple sections. This way, you can group like magazines together so they are easier to find. Keep in mind that sectioned magazine holders typically require more space, so you will need to ensure you have the vertical or horizontal space to accommodate them.
The Wooden Magazine Holder Buying Guide
- Where do you plan to keep the magazine rack? Ideally, setting it near where you read your magazines is a good spot, such as by a comfy couch or chair. You can also place the wooden magazine holder near the front door, where you bring in your mail. Others also keep it in the study with other books and similar items.
- Wooden magazine racks come in many styles, so you can find one to match your aesthetic. The natural wooden look has a traditional or classic appeal, so those tend to work better in spaces with a traditional décor. Consider whether you want the wood of the magazine holder to match the wood in your other furniture pieces. However, if you have a more contemporary style, consider getting a wooden magazine holder that is painted a neutral color such as black, grey or white. These colors match the aesthetic in most modern spaces.
- Some wooden magazine holders are made for display while others are made for storage – which do you prefer? If you want to be able to read a bit of the cover of the magazine while it’s in the stand, then opt for one that has lower shelves or slotted shelves. However, if you don’t need to be able to see the cover, you can go with more of a file-folder style instead. These are excellent for protecting your magazines and ensuring they don’t end up bent or folded.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide