Women’s Health & Men’s Health Steel Workout Stair Stepper
Last updated date: June 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stair Steppers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stair Stepper you should buy.
Update as June 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Stair Steppers for a detailed review of all the top stair steppers.
This powerful stair stepper is Bluetooth Smart Cloud-compatible with the MyCloudFitness App. This makes it easier than ever to achieve your fitness goals on your time.
In our analysis, the Women’s Health & Men’s Health Women’s Health & Men’s Health Steel Workout Stair Stepper placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
250 lbs Weight Capacity which is substantially more capacity than most other steppers. Bluetooth Smart Cloud Fitness with free MyCloudFitness App available on iOS/Android to help track and monitor your workouts. A LCD display features steps/min, total step count, time, calories burned, and scan. Increase your workout intensity by adjusting the step height up to 10”. 3 locking step heights convert the stepper into a stable step up platform. Protective heat covers on air piston cylinders for safety when transporting after workout. Included Components: Stepper, Manual, Hardware.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stair Steppers
Even though they are relatively small pieces of fitness equipment, stair steppers can provide a killer workout. Steppers simulate the activity of walking up a set of stairs. Large stair steppers can be found in fitness centers, near the elliptical and treadmill machines. At home, a small stair stepper takes up little room in your home or office, and they are great for burning calories, improving muscle tone, boosting cardiovascular health and losing weight.
Stair steppers are powered through hydraulic drive systems, which move the steps up and down (some also move from side to side) and work out the legs, hips and buttocks. Many come with resistance bands, which can be attached to help exercise the arms and chest. If you’re worried about your abs, steppers also work the core and burn fat.
Modern stair steppers are built with LCD displays, so you can track your steps, time and calories burned. The best steppers also have adjustable resistance and step heights, and some are even Bluetooth-compatible. Before buying, check to see how much weight the stepper is approved for and whether or not batteries are needed.
The Stair Stepper Buying Guide
- Anti-skid foot pads are an important feature for stair steppers. You do not want to slip and fall during your workout.
- Mini stair steppers are great for vacation homes, since you likely won’t be going to your usual gym while on vacation, so it’s convenient to have a small fitness machine in the house.
- Stair steppers tone up calves, quads, hamstrings and glutes. Use dumbbells or buy a stepper with resistance bands to work out the upper body.
- To keep things interesting, follow along with videos of stair stepper workouts on fitness websites.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide