Woman Within Plus Size Long Coat For Women
Last updated date: October 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Long Coats For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Long Coats For Wome you should buy.
Update as October 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Long Coats For Women for a detailed review of all the top long coats for women.
This incredibly warm coat has double-lined Thinsulate insulation with a down filling. Keep your essentials near with multiple pockets on the exterior and interior of the coat. The adjustable cinch waist is a stylish touch.
In our analysis, the Woman Within Woman Within Plus Size Long Coat For Women placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PLUS SIZING: Size 14 / 16 will fit Plus sizes 14 to 16. Our warmest coat ever made in an extra long length. Weather anything with a water-resistant outer and double-lined Thinsulate insulation with cozy down filling. The fleece-lined pockets and hood add an extra later of coziness along with a removable faux-fur trim. Chest pockets, outer flap pockets and inside pockets keep all your essentials near, and knit storm cuffs on the sleeves help keep your body heat in. Adjustable cinch waist. Zip front with button placket. 48″ length falls at mid-calf. Poly/cotton, imported. Machine washable.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Long Coats For Women
If you want to enjoy the beauty of winter, it’s important to dress for the part. Having the right coat, along with all the accessories like a scarf, gloves, hat and boots, will ensure you’re ready to explore outdoors. Whether it’s for walking around the park with your kids, driving to and from work or for errands on the weekend, a long coat will ensure you stay toasty and comfortable, no matter the temperature.
A long coat, one that can range from just below your hips to down to your ankles, is best for below-freezing temperatures. The outer shell of the coat as well as the insulation within the coat is what helps keeps you warm. A hardshell long coat is waterproof and wind-resistant, and one of the warmest options around. The seams of the coat are taped so no moisture or cold air can get in. A softshell coat is similar to a hardshell but it is more breathable. Go for a softshell option if you’ll be wearing your long coat while being active, such as going for a brisk walk. It’s warm but airy. Fleece is another option for long coats; however, it is not waterproof. It is a lightweight material that dries quickly and is breathable.
The Long Coats For Wome Buying Guide
- When it comes to insulation in your long coat for women, you have two main options: down or synthetic. Down-filled coats are incredibly warm, durable, fluffy and lightweight. Synthetic-filled coats are more cost-effective, but still warm and durable. Synthetic insulation is quick-drying, so it’s a better choice for wet climates, while down is not ideal for wet winters.
- Consider what kind of closures are best for your long coat. Zippers are common for winter coats, but they can be difficult to close if the coat is long past your knees. Buttons are a preferred option for many long coats. Some long coats also have a belt at the waist, which creates an hourglass shape while keeping your coat closed.
- Consider how many pockets you need in your long coat. Aside from having the standard pockets on either side, some long coats will also have small interior pockets. These are great for storing valuable essentials, like jewelry or your wallet. On the outer pockets, check to see whether there is a zipper closure. This helps ensure your items don’t fall out while you’re enjoying the outdoors.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide