Wisuce 3 Tier Bamboo Indoor Plant Stand
Last updated date: January 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bamboo Indoor Plant Stands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bamboo Indoor Plant Stand you should buy.
Update as January 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bamboo Indoor Plant Stand for a detailed review of all the top bamboo indoor plant stands.
Each of the three tiers on this bamboo indoor plant stand have a weight capacity of 22 pounds. The tiers are outfitted with carbon steel trays that wipe down easily without rusting. The stand's design lends it to being placed in smaller spaces, such as a bathroom, next to a bed or in the corner of your living room.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Wisuce 3 Tier Bamboo Indoor Plant Stand placed 3rd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Environment Bamboo. Bamboo frame made of bamboo, environmentally friendly materials, use formaldehyde-free glue, non-polluting. The surface of the bamboo is coated with NC varnish, which is harmless to the human body.And each circle plate can bearing capacity up to about 22 lb. Material. Sturdy and durable bamboo makes the plant pot holders possible for good balance and long-term use. The round plate anti-rust pot saucers easy clean and wearable carbon steel material for better bearing capacity. Size. Plant stand: 11.8L x 7.78W x 27.56H inches. The smooth foot can protect your floor very well. Hight-Stability: each layer needs to put a flowerpot, the stability is high. Efficient Corner Use. Raised your favourite plants in an higher place and settled it in your corner, made it attractive and eye-catching in your home. Match well with your home decor and add a special condition to your living room, balcony, hallway, garden, patios etc. Easy To Assemble. This plant stand is easy to install, just take a moment then you could enjoy the decoration. Also it is a great gift for your families or friends, this decorative plants stand with aesthetic design add a new embellishments to their home or garden. We have prepared clear and easy-to-read instructions and installation tools in our packaging.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bamboo Indoor Plant Stands
Plants can brighten up your indoor living spaces, bringing a taste of the great outdoors inside so you can enjoy them year-round. But unless you want a large plant that rests in a large pot on the floor, you’ll need a table to set it on.
That’s where an indoor plant stand can help. You can set up your plant in a way that adds to its attractiveness. A bamboo plant stand typically is neutral enough to fit in a wide variety of environments, while also being lightweight enough to easily move around. But don’t be fooled by the weight. Bamboo is extremely durable and sturdy.
Keep in mind, before you order, that most plant stands don’t come with plants or pots. You’ll likely see them displayed with plants in place when you’re shopping, but you’ll have to buy your plants separately. Consider that and make sure you check both the weight capacity and the width it can hold before buying.
There are multiple design types to keep in mind. Many stands feature a design that allows for holding only one potted plant. However, you can find bamboo plant stands with multiple shelves, making it easy to set up six or more plants or combine plants with items like framed photos and knickknacks.
Although bamboo is typically associated with a lighter color, don’t assume you’ll be limited to that. You can find bamboo stained in a variety of colors to help create the exact look you want. Just keep in mind the color of the vases and other decorations you’ll be placing around it to make sure it will match.
If you have young children or pets, you’ll want to make sure your plant stand is placed somewhere that it can’t easily be knocked over during horseplay. If your potted plant is lightweight, it might easily topple over, especially if your plant stand is on the tall side.
The Bamboo Indoor Plant Stand Buying Guide
- Installation can be tricky. Some stands assemble without any screws or bolts, while others require inserting hardware into pre-drilled holes. Check into how much work is involved before buying.
- If environmental friendliness is a priority for you, look for a stand promising sustainably-sourced bamboo. You may also want to make sure the stand is made from 100% natural bamboo.
- Some plant stands have multiple tiers, but you aren’t limited to plants on those. You can easily put those shelves to work displaying items like photos and knickknacks.
- For homes with children, keep in mind that stands with sharp edges or protruding hardware can become a safety hazard. To avoid injury, look for countersunk screws and rounded edges.
- The great thing about bamboo is that it can be used for either indoor or outdoor décor. If you think you might want to store your bamboo plant stand outside at some point, check to make sure you’ve chosen a stand that can endure the elements.
- Pay attention to the height of the stand and add on the height of your plant. If you want your plants to be at eye level when you’re seated, for instance, you’ll need to measure to make sure that will happen. Some plant stands adjust in height, making it easier to find one that sits at the level you want.
- The legs of any table or stand can be tough on hardwood and tile floors. If you want one that won’t scratch, invest in some adhesive protective pads that you can stick on the bottom of each one. Another benefit of this type of adhesive pad is that it will strengthen the stability of your table.
- In some cases, manufacturers suggest plants and vases that will go well with the stand you’ve chosen. If you don’t already have a plant you’re trying to fit with a stand, this could save you extra work.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide