WINSOON Big Spoke Wheel Sliding Barn Door Hardware Kit
Last updated date: November 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Barn Door Hardware and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Barn Door Hardware you should buy.
Editor's Note November 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Barn Door Hardware for a detailed review of all the top barn door hardware.
This set comes with high-quality steel hardware with a powder-coated surface to help protect against corrosion. The wheels are made from high-density plastic that provides smooth, quiet operation. The tracks and galleys are made from industrial materials that provide a weight capacity of up to 230 pounds.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the WINSOON WINSOON Big Spoke Wheel Sliding Barn Door Hardware Kit placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PREMIUM HARDWARE MATERIAL - WINSOON sliding barn door hardware is made of high quality steel in high temperature fine black powder coated surface ensures anti-corrosion and years of beauty and longevity. High strength industrial grade tracks and pulleys can easily hold 230 lbs. loads. SLIDE SMOOTHLY AND QUIETLY - High density thermoplastic wheels provide a smooth, sliding motion and quiet operation, give you ultra-quiet experience. The perfect addition to offices and homes, this barn-styled door is ideal for closets, interior doors and room dividers, sliding doors provide an innovative solution for closed off rooms or tight spaces. ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED - Kit comes with all necessary hardware for hanging the door, including 1 piece 5FT sliding track, 2-door stoppers, 2-wall hangers with rollers, 1-floor guide, 2-anti-jump disks, 4 M10 bolts and spacers, 4 M10 60 bolts for 1-3/8" to 1 3/4" doors (other door thickness, just tell us via email, we could customize), instructions. TRACK AND HARDWARE ONLY, DOOR NOT INCLUDED. EASY TO INSTALL - This hardware requires at max 2 people. Includes detailed, easy to follow instructions. Professional customer service team help you solve all installation problems in time, accept custom-made. THE CLEARANCE needed from the top of your door to the ceiling is at least 8 in. For single door with a thickness of 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" , Ideal for openings up to 30 in. W. GUARANTEED SERVICE - WINSOON sliding barn door hardware kit has passed 120,000 times opening and closing tests, comes with a 5 year warranty. Any problem in using it, our professional Customer Service Team will answer questions for you.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Barn Door Hardware
In recent years, some homeowners have traded in traditional doors for barn doors, which add a unique look to any décor. These doors hang from a rod mounted above a doorway, allowing you to slide the door to the right and left to open and close the door.
In addition to aesthetics, barn doors also take up less floor space than a traditional door. In tight spaces, barn doors can be a great way to separate rooms without having to free up space.
But if you want to hang a barn door, you’ll need to know the different types. Barn doors come with either a solid or hollow core, with hollow doors being better for pantries and closets. For a living space, you’ll need a solid door to help with insulation and noise muffling. A solid door isn’t necessarily solid wood. In some cases, the interior utilizes different materials to provide the insulation you need, which can help cut down on the cost.
Barn doors are hung using hardware, which includes a track, wheels to glide along the track and the items you’ll need to mount the track. This type of kit typically isn’t sold with your door, so you’ll need to purchase it separately. The hardware comes in a variety of looks and finishes to help you match the look you’re going for in your home.
The Barn Door Hardware Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that although barn doors do cover an empty doorway, they don’t provide the same insulation you’ll get with a more traditional door. You’ll probably find you don’t get protection against noise with a barn door.
- Pay close attention to the type of hardware you’re getting with your barn door kit. You’ll need one that’s durable enough to hold up over years of daily use. If you’re installing your door in an area that’s prone to moisture, like your bathroom, it will also need to be able to hold up in those conditions as well.
- If you’ve never installed a barn door before, look for a hardware kit that comes with step-by-step instructions. Some even provide a customer support line you can call if you run into issues.
- Pay close attention to weight capacity. A solid door will weigh more typically, so you’ll need hardware that can handle the extra load.
- In addition to weight capacity, it’s also important to carefully measure the area where you’ll be mounting the hardware and pay attention to the clearance you’ll need for some barn door mounts. Many are also marked with the thickness of the barn door they can handle.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide