Winsome Wood Occasional Table
Last updated: December 31, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coffee Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coffee Table you should buy.
The Winsome Wood Occasional Table has a gorgeous, classic design that will fit in any living room. It's made of solid and composite wood in a stunning cappuccino finish.In our analysis of 64 expert reviews, the Winsome Wood Occasional Table placed 15th when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The chic style of the Winsome Wood Nolan coffee table fits easily into a variety of spaces, offering an attractive and functional space for your daily needs. You can now enjoy a refreshing cup of coffee with your friends and family as you gather in your living room. Crafted from solid and composite wood, this item is truly a durable piece of furniture. The rich Cappuccino finish is classic and works well with just about any décor. Tapered legs with ribbed accents look elegant and are sturdy. Beveled edges add sophisticated detail. Large surface space and featuring a lower shelf for storing things such as books, frames, knick-knacks, and other daily use items. Coordinate this coffee table with other furnishings from the Winsome Nolan collection for a cohesive look throughout your home. This table is conveniently packed and shipped in 1 box with little assembly required. Replacement parts can be requested directly to the manufacturer within 60 days from date of purchase.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Coffee Table Rankings
Whether you find yourself drinking coffee or not, you’ll still benefit from the addition of a coffee table in your living room. It’s a great place to also set down a cold beverage or your favorite coffee table book.
As you shop for the best coffee table, construction is going to be very important. You need the table to be sturdy and long-lasting. Look for a table that uses high-grade solid wood and steel for extra durability. Solid steel angled legs and cross-bracing are also a plus, as they provide an added layer of stability in addition to contributing to the attractive design.
Once you know the coffee table is sturdy, consider how much weight you need it to hold. Any model is fine if you simply plan on laying down a few magazines, a cup of hot chocolate or a snack plate, but you’ll want the table to hold up under the weight of an art piece or a small child who is learning how to climb. The VASAGLE Industrial Coffee Table is a good choice, as the shelf holds 88 pounds and the tabletop 264 pounds!
Check underneath the legs of the coffee table to make sure they won’t damage your flooring. For example, the Sauder North Avenue Coffee Table comes with legs that have non-slip plastic contacts. They won’t scratch hardwood flooring no matter how much pressure you put on the table, or how often you move the table around.
Of course, the style of the coffee table is key, as you want a piece that matches your personality. You’ll find everything from round coffee tables and those that give a vintage vibe, to tables that have an industrial look. You can always go for a sleek modern design as well. If you’re in the market for more than just a coffee table, there are also coffee table and side table sets to keep in mind.
- There are coffee tables that are heavy and hard to put together. If you’re opting for one of those models, make sure you recruit a friend to help.
- Check to make sure that all the tools you need to assemble the coffee table are included in the package. If not, look for the required tools to see if you have them. Most of the time all you need is a screwdriver and a hammer.
- Keep in mind that pieces with a rough finish are harder to clean.
- Some coffee table models have edges that may be too sharp. This can be dangerous if you have younger children at home. You can opt for a different model or install corner protectors.
- Know the terms of your purchase. If the company offers a warranty, find out the length of the warranty and what the warranty covers. Should the company have a satisfaction guarantee, you may want to find out if this means they will replace a defective model or refund your purchase price.