Winsome Serving Wine Rack & Bar, 24-Bottle
Last updated date: March 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Rack you should buy.
Update as March 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Wine Rack for a detailed review of all the top wine racks.
Doubling as a bar, the Winsome Wine Storage, 24-Bottle has space for wine bottles, wine glasses and even plates of cheese and fruit. The solid wood construction means the wine rack is sturdy and durable. Keep in mind that this unit does require assembly.
In our analysis of 41 expert reviews, the Winsome Serving Wine Rack & Bar, 24-Bottle placed 16th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Winsome Wood vinny 24-bottle wine rack lets you store your favourite wine bottles as well as other spirits, a perfect addition to any home. A great piece for your dining or living room area. With space for 24 bottles of wine, you can have one or more of your favourite varieties on hand to serve during each meal or while entertaining family and guests. This rack has 6 slots to accommodate 0. 75L wine bottles on each rack with a weight capacity of 25lbs per rack. There are six rows of glassware holders, allowing you to hang 18-24 wine glasses depending on the diameter. The top has a surface of 31. 5in W x 16. 22in D, great for displaying or can be used as a serving table. Constructed of solid wood to provide durability and sturdiness for long lasting durability. Finished in a rich espresso, this design can fit in with most styles of home decor. Conveniently ships in 1 box and ready for assembly. Replacement parts can be requested directly to the manufacturer within 60 days from date of purchase. Unit dimensions: 31. 5in W x 16. 22in D x 35. 67in H
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Racks
When it comes to alcoholic beverages, wine not only has the most health benefits, but it’s also free of fat and cholesterol. Different wines pair well with different dinner foods, so you may wish to have a few bottles on hand if you enjoy hosting dinner parties for friends, family members and coworkers. A quality wine rack is a must, and here’s what you need to know before you purchase one.
Determine how much space you have to work with. If you live in a small apartment, condo or home, you’ll want to go with a model that takes up a small amount of cabinet or countertop space, but that also is stackable, detachable and foldable. You can easily store it out of the way when it’s not in use.
Review how often you throw a dinner party and how many bottles of wine you’d like to keep on hand. There are small units that hold just six wine bottles at a time, like the SODUKU Countertop Wine Rack, 6-Bottle. There are also models that are able to hold 40 bottles, and of course, you’ll find wine racks in between that hold 12 and 24 bottles.
Consider the construction material and the decor you already have in your home. There are gorgeous solid wood wine racks in a variety of finishes, as well as attractive metal racks. You’ll even come across metal wine racks that feature an elegant scroll design that looks great in a formal setting.
Check for any additional features the wine rack may have to offer. For example, some units hold wine glasses and also have a top shelf for ice buckets, fruit baskets or plates of cheese. You can also purchase wine racks in gift boxes if you’re looking for a housewarming or wedding gift.
The Wine Rack Buying Guide
- Smaller racks may have balance issues if they are not fully stocked.
- Large wine bottles and glasses that are made with wide bases don’t fit on the racks of some models. Review the size limits and compare them to the size of your wine bottles as you shop.
- Keep in mind that some wine racks require assembly. Check to see if the tools you need are included before you buy.
- The price of wine racks is related to the number of bottles the wine rack holds and its design. For example, a unit that holds 24 bottles of wine naturally costs less than a model that can hold 40 bottles, as it holds 16 fewer bottles. Design also plays a role in the overall price. The ANNA STAY Wall Mounted Wine Rack costs significantly more than other models because it mounts to the wall, has a shelf for wine bottles, slots for hanging wine glasses, a decorative metal front and cork wine charms.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide