Winsome Wine Storage, 24-Bottle
Last updated date: February 4, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Rack you should buy.
Doubling as a bar, the Winsome Wine Storage, 24-Bottle has space for wine bottles, wine glasses and even plates of cheese and fruit. The solid wood construction means the wine rack is sturdy and durable. Keep in mind that this unit does require assembly. In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the Winsome Winsome Wine Storage, 24-Bottle placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 4, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wine Rack for a detailed review of all the top wine racks.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
The Winsome Wood vinny 24-bottle wine rack lets you store your favourite wine bottles as well as other spirits, a perfect addition to any home. A great piece for your dining or living room area. With space for 24 bottles of wine, you can have one or more of your favourite varieties on hand to serve during each meal or while entertaining family and guests. This rack has 6 slots to accommodate 0. 75L wine bottles on each rack with a weight capacity of 25lbs per rack. There are six rows of glassware holders, allowing you to hang 18-24 wine glasses depending on the diameter. The top has a surface of 31. 5in W x 16. 22in D, great for displaying or can be used as a serving table. Constructed of solid wood to provide durability and sturdiness for long lasting durability. Finished in a rich espresso, this design can fit in with most styles of home decor. Conveniently ships in 1 box and ready for assembly. Replacement parts can be requested directly to the manufacturer within 60 days from date of purchase. Unit dimensions: 31. 5in W x 16. 22in D x 35. 67in H
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Racks
When it comes to alcoholic beverages, wine not only has the most health benefits, but it’s also free of fat and cholesterol. Different wines pair well with different dinner foods, so you may wish to have a few bottles on hand if you enjoy hosting dinner parties for friends, family members and coworkers. A quality wine rack is a must, and here’s what you need to know before you purchase one.
Determine how much space you have to work with. If you live in a small apartment, condo or home, you’ll want to go with a model like the Sorbus Foldable Wine Rack, 6-Bottle. Not only does it take up a small amount of cabinet or countertop space, but it’s also foldable. You can easily store it out of the way when it’s not in use.
Review how often you throw a dinner party and how many bottles of wine you’d like to keep on hand. There are small units that hold just six wine bottles at a time. The J.K. Adams Hardwood Wine Rack is able to hold 40 bottles, and of course, you’ll find wine racks in between that hold 12 and 24 bottles.
Consider the construction material and the decor you already have in your home. There are gorgeous solid wood wine racks in a variety of finishes, as well as attractive metal racks. The KitchenEdge Metal Wine Rack, 6-Bottle features an elegant scroll design that looks great in a formal setting.
Check for any additional features the wine rack may have to offer. For example, the Winsome Wine Storage, 24-Bottle also holds wine glasses and has a top shelf for ice buckets, fruit baskets or plates of cheese. You can also purchase wine racks in gift boxes if you’re looking for a housewarming or wedding gift.
DWYM Fun Fact
Wine has been around for so long it almost seems as though there was never a time that wine didn’t exist. Archaeologists even have evidence of wine consumption all the way back to 6000 B.C. in the Republic of Georgia. If you love learning about all things wine, here are a few more interesting facts about the beverage:
- Drinking red wine is associated with a lower stroke risk and a reduced chance of developing type 2 diabetes.
- In 1982 a man broke into Buckingham Palace. He drank half a bottle of their wine and ate their cheese.
- The Titanic was home to the oldest known wine cellar.
- The oldest bottle of unopened wine is housed at the Historical Museum of the Palatinate in Germany. It’s an astounding 1,650 years old!
The Wine Rack Buying Guide
- Smaller racks may have balance issues if they are not fully stocked.
- Large wine bottles and glasses that are made with wide bases don’t fit on the racks of some models. Review the size limits and compare them to the size of your wine bottles as you shop.
- Keep in mind that some wine racks require assembly. Check to see if the tools you need are included before you buy.
- The price of wine racks is related to the number of bottles the wine rack holds and its design. For example, the Winsome Wine Storage, 24-Bottle naturally costs less than the J.K. Adams Hardwood Wine Rack, 40-Bottle, as it holds 16 less bottles. The Sorbus Foldable Wine Rack, 6-Bottle and the KitchenEdge Metal Wine Rack, 6-Bottle hold the same number of bottles; however, the KitchenEdge has a slightly higher cost due to its scroll design and attractive gift box.