Winner Soft Dry Wipes, 6-Pack
Last updated date: June 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Facial Tissues and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Facial Tissue you should buy.
Update as June 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Facial Tissue for a detailed review of all the top facial tissues.
You'll find these facial tissues have a wide variety of uses. They're constructed from 100% pure cotton and don't contain any chemicals. Consumers can use the wipes to clean a baby's face and to wipe makeup off the skin of an individual with sensitive skin. The wipes can be moistened to also care for the incontinent.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Winner Soft Dry Wipes, 6-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
With 28 years of experience in medical manufacturing and products high-quality healthy cotton Products in a clean high standard environment, Winner Medical devotes to provide safely, comfortably cotton goods to meet consumer’s needs.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Facial Tissues
Facial tissue is an essential grocery item for most households. While there used to be just one version of these tissues, we have a multitude of choices today. It’s important to consider your specific needs before selecting a particular type.
Do you suffer from sensitive skin? If so, you’ll want to stick with unscented tissues to avoid the fragrances in scented tissues that often cause irritation. Additionally, you’ll want to go with a smoother and softer 3-ply facial tissue.
Do you live in a dry area? Some tissues are infused with lotion that will keep your skin nice and moist. It’s also soothing, which is a much welcome feature for anyone suffering from a cold or sinus infection.
Are you always on the go? Commuters and travelers need facial tissues that are small in size and designed to be portable. A travel-size 10-pack of tissues fits this description. A pack can easily be tossed in your car’s glove box, a purse, a backpack, a gym bag or an office desk drawer.
The Facial Tissue Buying Guide
- Don’t purchase facial tissues with lotion if you plan on using the tissues to clean up spills. The lotion will actually repel other liquids instead of sopping them up.
- During an illness, you may be tempted to grab a tissue and blow as hard as you can. You actually want to avoid doing this, as it could allow germs to reach your ear. Instead, hold the tissue over your nose and use a finger to close the left nostril. Blow gently and repeat to clear the other side.
- Save your old tissue boxes, as they can be used in a variety of crafts. You can help your children turn the tissue boxes into piggy banks, musical instruments, funny barnyard animals and adorable choo-choo trains.
- When comparing the price of facial tissues, you’ll need to take into consideration the size of the tissues, whether the tissues are 1-ply, 2-ply or 3-ply and whether the tissues are scented or infused with lotion. The number of tissues in each pack is also important, as some brands may have just 52 tissues per box, while others offer 160 tissues a pack.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide