Winlyn Bright EVA Craft Foam Sheet Kit, 96-Count
Last updated date: September 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Craft Foam Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Craft Foam Sheet you should buy.
Editor's Note September 15, 2020:
Checkout The Best Craft Foam Sheet for a detailed review of all the top craft foam sheets.
This foam sheet kit is big enough to supply a classroom or group of kids seeking to make colorful crafts, with 24 different colors of sheets. The stencils are a plus.
In our analysis, the Winlyn Winlyn Bright EVA Craft Foam Sheet Kit, 96-Count placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Easy to Use: EVA Foam Sheets have a soft, spongy texture that makes them easy to be trimmed to any shape with scissors or decorated with glue, glitter, markers, foam paint, foam shapes, foam stickers. These will keep the kids busy for hours and add instant fun to arts and crafts projects. Let the Kids Express Their Creativity: The solid color craft foam sheets are great to entertain your children while expressing their creativity. Kids can use these foam sheets to craft interesting shapes, fun toys, foam puppets, animal characters, poster lettering, greeting cards, scrapbook embellishments, foam books, or use them as a palette to create new and interesting artwork. An Assortment of Beautiful Colors: This set of Craft Foam Sheets comes in a wide variety of attractive, bright colors, perfect for having on hand at home or in the classroom. Kids can use the pink shades foam sheets to create flowers, the yellow shades to create a bright sun, or the green shades to create plants.Quantity: Rainbow Foam Sheets Kit includes 96 Pcs 24 Assorted Bright Colors Foams Sheet, 9" L x 6" W,EVA,2mm thick,1 Pcs Plastic Straight Ruler, 4 Pcs Plastic Stencils Templates 2 Pcs Pencils and 1 Pcs Kids Safety Scissor.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Craft Foam Sheets
Foam sheets are popular for adding texture to a crafted item. They are made of ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer foam, or EVA, a durable plastic foam that is an alternative to materials such as rubber and vinyl often used because of its ability to remain strong at low temperatures and its resistance to UV rays and cracking.
Foam sheets are typically inexpensive when purchased in bulk. They’re great for use in costumes and theatrical sets because they are somewhat water-resistant and durable at various temperatures. Good craft foam sheets can be spray-painted without showing cracks in the paint. They also hold to stickiness well.
When buying craft foam sheets, consider the type of materials you will use for the rest of the project. Determine whether a simple sheet will work best or perhaps a fancier piece such as one with glitter will work better for your project.
Crafters use foam sheets with rubber stamps because they can hold impressions; the raised part of the stamp sinks into the foam well. They are also popular for creating embellishments and giving dimension to a craft.
Foam sheets have endless uses because they can be easily cut and pierced, such as in sewing crafts. They can often be bought with adhesive or magnetic backing, and some can even be wiped clean to give you a fresh start on your craft.
The Craft Foam Sheet Buying Guide
- Stampers will want to avoid purchasing craft foam sheets with shiny coatings as the stamp could easily wipe off.
- Practice stamping something on paper before stamping on a craft foam sheet to avoid wasting the sheet.
- Stamps you use on craft foam sheets can be colored with a variety of methods such as ink, markers, pens, chalks and more.
- Save your scraps. Once a craft foam sheet has been cut, you may need the smaller, unused pieces for projects in the future.
- You can use hot glue on craft foam sheets, though the shape of the sheet could change depending on how hot it gets. If hot glue doesn’t seem to work for your project, try something stronger such as Gorilla Glue.
- Be aware that the sheets may have a strong chemical smell that could be bothersome to those with sensitivities. It is sometimes akin to smelling a marker or paint.
- Hairdryers are not effective at molding and shaping craft foam sheets because they don’t get hot enough, but craft heat guns will get the job done.
- Aim for purchasing craft foam sheets made with EVA that is Formamide-free. Formamide is used by some manufacturers to make the foam sheets softer, but it is considered by some to be a carcinogen.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide