WINKER Steel L Pattern Corner Shelf Brackets, 8-Pack
Last updated date: January 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shelf Brackets & Supports and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shelf Bracket & Support you should buy.
Update as January 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Shelf Brackets & Supports for a detailed review of all the top shelf brackets & supports.
Winker’s sets of premium metal brackets include all the hardware you need to install shelves in bookcases and furniture and on walls. Chose from different sizes and materials, and consider how much weight you want shelves to hold.
In our analysis, the WINKER WINKER Steel L Pattern Corner Shelf Brackets, 8-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BRACKET MADE OF PREMIUM STEEL TO SUPPORT HEAVY WEIGHT. Our shelf bracket is made of heavy duty steel and could maxium support weight of 35lb for a pair of this L bracket. Our black corner braces come with a L pattern and could work perfectly for installing shelves, furniture and wall shelves, and so on. GREAT AMOUNT PACKAGE FOR MOST AFFORDABLE PRICE. the brackets package include 8 pieces black L brackets and 48 screws. We also sell 16pcs/12pcs/4pcs set. Bigger the amount, lower the each bracket price. The size of our corner brace is 125X75mm(5 InchX3 Inch) and comes with all screws and hardwares that are needed to stall a bracket. Our package include more brackets while cost less which is perfect choice for you. EASY TO INSTALL. 1, Use a drill to dig a hole on the wall or board and then install the screwholders. 2. use a screwdriver to tighten the screw on the brackets. There is an instruction card in the box for you to refer to. WIDE APPLICATION IN DAILY LIFE. The small solid and strong corner braces could be used for any shelf install, such as bookshelf, garden shelf, table and chair corner. It can play a good role regardless its small size, and make your home or garden more beautiful.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shelf Brackets & Supports
With so many kinds of shelves and bookcases available on the market, companies also make plenty of supports and brackets to hold them up. Choosing the right supports matters since they provide safety for your knick-knacks as well as the people living in your home.
The most common kind of brackets you’ll see are L-shaped. One side of the “L” attaches to walls via screws or drywall anchors. The other side, perpendicular to the first, extends out to hold up a shelf. Heavy-duty L or angle brackets are made to support more weight, and they will usually be made of heavier materials. Some brackets also have another arm that extends from the ends of each “L,” creating a triangle shape that provides more support to the front of the shelf.
A floating bracket can also have an L-shape, and it will be a low-profile item hidden at the back and under floating shelves to make it appear that the shelves aren’t supported at all. Some floating brackets may have a lip on the end to hold the shelves, which can keep them more secure.
Some brackets are very modest and traditional. Others are more decorative, with scrolling on the sides or a variety of different colors. You will need to decide if you want the brackets to be noticed or if you’d prefer that they blend into the background.
If you have a cabinet or bookcase with adjustable track shelving, you may wish to replace the shelf supports that are in the track. These tracks usually come with supports when you buy them, but sometimes they are not made very well. You can sometimes get away with plastic supports in utility-grade cabinets, but these are not known for their longevity or durability.
The Shelf Bracket & Support Buying Guide
- Shelving brackets and supports can be made from plastic, wood or metal.
- How heavy are your shelves? Be sure that the brackets can support that much weight, otherwise they could sag, damage the wall or even fall down. You should be able to get this information from the manufacturer’s instructions or product packaging.
- The brackets should come with installation instructions. But for the most part, you will need to use a screwdriver or a drill to attach these items.
- After you install your brackets, test to see that they are secure.
- Do not overload your new shelves or the brackets that support them. You can weigh your books and trinkets before adding them to the shelves to be sure they’re within the appropriate weight range.
- Look for brackets that come with their own hardware, as this will save you time and money.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide