Windsor Seasons Salt Lamp
Last updated date: May 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Salt Lamps and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Salt Lamp you should buy.
Update as November 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Salt Lamp for a detailed review of all the top salt lamps.
In our analysis of 45 expert reviews, the Windsor Seasons Salt Lamp placed 12th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Brighten your room with the Windsor Seasons Himalayan Natural Crystal Salt Lamp. The warm amber light from this lamp complements any space, while also activating the salt crystal to purify the air. Natural Ionizer and Air Purifier. Anecdotal evidence shows each lamp emits ions that counter-balance electromagnetic radiation reducing physical fatigue, stress and sluggishness. This natural ionization pulls harmful contaminants and allergens out of the air so you can breathe easier and enjoy a more restful sleep. After a long, stressful day, the Salt Lamp's calming amber glow and natural negative ion balance aids in relaxing you and reduces your stress levels. Great natural remedy for fighting insomnia, allergies, asthma, anxiety or stress-related issues. Control the Glow. Our dimmer control switch helps adjust the brightness level of the Salt Lamp to suit your mood. Whether you'd prefer a luminous glow for reading and relaxing, soft illumination to lull yourself to a deep sleep, or for any level in between you can choose your perfect setting. Once lit the lamp will emit a calming amber glow. Unique and Hand Crafted. Each lamp is hand-mined in the Himalayan Mountains and is unique in shape and form the height varies whilst retaining its weight. 3.5kg +/- 200g. This lamp makes for a naturally beautiful accessory. Only the purest salt rock is used for each lamp. Contents include Himalayan Salt Lamp, 6 ft UL approved cord with dimmer switch, 15w bulb and wood base attached to the salt lamp. 100% satisfaction or your money back! Order now and give your home a new, vibrant energy, pleasant ambiance and contemporary edge.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Salt Lamps
If you’ve stepped into a day spa or visited a very zen friend over the past year or two, you may have noticed a new decor trend: Himalayan salt lamps. The ubiquitous amber accessories have skyrocketed in popularity, thanks to their relaxing vibe and anecdotal health benefits.
Himalayan salt lamps aren’t actually orange. They’re made by placing a light bulb inside chunks of pink Himalayan salt, which gets its shade from minerals present in the salt. The light from the bulb inside gives the pink salt chunks a soothing orange hue that lightens the mood in any room.
“True” Himalayan salt lamps are crafted with salt sourced from mines in Pakistan. Several of our top picks have certified salt from Pakistan, including the Spantik Wood Base Himalayan Salt Lamp. The lamps usually sit on striking wooden bases, like the LEVOIT Touch Dimmer Himalayan Salt Lamp. But some options use stainless steel bases.
You can achieve your ideal level of relaxing light with a dimmer switch on lamps. Most options are also available in multiple sizes. Some lamps come in packs of two so you can add various sized lamps and a range of illumination to any corner of a room.
Some people buy Himalayan salt lamps because of their purported health benefits. Himalayan salt may release negative ions into the air, which is the same process used by commercial purifiers to help you breathe cleaner air. While there are no scientifically backed studies affirming that Himalayan salt lamps can release enough ions to purify your air, their beautiful glow definitely brings a calming vibe into your home.
The Salt Lamp Buying Guide
- Before you buy your Himalayan salt lamp, consider where you’ll be using it. Do you want a lamp that emits a relaxing glow in your bedroom, or are you looking to create a more laid-back office environment? If you’re invested in a single salt lamp for your home, a hefty pick that’s an impressive 8 to 11 pounds is worth a look. These are not exactly travel-friendly, but most will emit a strong amber hue. Other lamps weigh 6 to 7 pounds and comes in packs of two, so you can bring one lightweight lamp to the office and keep another at home.
- If you want to use your salt lamp at night, you might nod off in its dreamy glow. An auto shut-off feature can prevent burns or electrical issues.
- Do you have young children or rambunctious pets in your household? If you do, you’ll want to keep your salt lamp on a higher shelf so it doesn’t get knocked over and break. You’ll also want to keep the cord out of sight so that kids don’t trip over it and animals don’t treat it like a chew toy.
- Take a look at what kind of bulb your lamp requires before you buy it. This will save you some time and effort when you need to buy replacement bulbs. Many models require 15-watt E12 bulbs. However, other lamps may use different styles of light bulbs. For example, some use a B15 bulb that can accommodate up to 25 watts of power.
- Scope out the walls in your room to determine where your power outlets are located. This can help you figure out the proper cord length for your salt lamp. Most salt lamps are not recommended for use with extension cords. That means you’ll either need to place your lamp very close to a power outlet, or you’ll need to buy one with a longer cord.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide