Wilton Construction Vehicles Birthday Candles For Kids
Last updated date: August 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Birthday Candles For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Birthday Candle For Kids you should buy.
Update as August 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Birthday Candles For Kids for a detailed review of all the top birthday candles for kids.
In the shape of construction vehicles, these colorful birthday candles for kids would be perfect on a cake with streets or a construction site. The best thing about these candles is how you can pair them with a novelty cake for a fun theme. You'll get four colorful candles in each package, each 1.75 inches long.
In our analysis, the Wilton Wilton Construction Vehicles Birthday Candles placed 7th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Birthday Candles For Kids
Birthday cakes have come a long way over the years. With the help of a creative baker, there’s no limit to what you can do. If you’re having a birthday party for kids, you can have a cake made that fits your child’s interests perfectly.
But why stop with the cake? Many parents build a theme for their birthday parties, purchasing decorations to go with it. You can even buy plates, napkins and cups that match your theme. One way party hosts take things to the next level, though, is by purchasing candles that enhance the theme.
Just as cakes and decorations have come a long way, so have candles. Today’s candles aren’t just festive and safe, but you can also find them in fun shapes to emulate your child’s favorite toys or animals. Even if you go with the traditional stick birthday candle, you can find them in a variety of shapes and colors.
Before you buy candles for your upcoming children’s birthday, there are a few things to consider. You’ll want to look at how many are in the pack you buy, as well as what safety measures are built-in. You may even choose to plan your theme around the candles and other decorations you can find.
The Birthday Candle For Kids Buying Guide
- The first thing you’ll look at as you’re shopping for birthday candles is how they look. You can find candles in a wide range of shapes, styles and colors, including assortments. Some candles also have colorful wicks that make the flame glow the same color as the candle. If you opt for this type of candle, you’ll need to display the cake in a dark room to see the effect.
- Pay close attention to the number of candles you’ll get with each set. You may see multiple candles displayed, only to find out that each one is sold separately.
- Smoke can be a real problem when a child is the one blowing out the candles. Smokeless candles can help keep those noxious fumes at bay so that you can celebrate.
- One of the biggest issues with candles is that they either melt too quickly, unevenly or a combination of both. Look for candles that promise a clean, slow burn for best results.
- Some candles have a base that collects wax as it drips down to keep it away from your cake and icing.
- Toxins are also a concern when you’re burning close to the food you’ll be eating. This is another area where innovation has improved things. You can find candles that keep toxins to a minimum to help you put together a safe celebration.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide