Willful IP68 Android & iOS Waterproof Smart Watch
Last updated date: June 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Smartwatches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Smartwatch you should buy.
Update as June 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Smartwatch for a detailed review of all the top smartwatches.
If you're searching for a smartwatch with a long battery life that's also waterproof, this model is your best bet. It features built-in heart rate and sleep monitors, so you can monitor your health. There are nine sports modes, which include running, hiking, spinning and cycling. Users will even be able to purchase the watch in one of seven different colors.
In our analysis of 188 expert reviews, the Willful IP68 Android & iOS Waterproof Smart Watch placed 3rd when we looked at the top 24 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Smart watch for Android Phones Samsung iPhone - Compatible with most iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 above smartphones. Download and install Free "VeryFitPro" APP, bind this smartwatch in your cell phone,you can receive alerts of calendar, SMS, incoming calls and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and more) on this watch;It will never let you miss any important things. Accurate Fitness Tracker & Connected GPS - Supports 9 sports such as Walking, running, bicycle , Hike, Mountaineering, Dynamic cycling, Hike, fitness, treadmill, Yoga. Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, miles walked, active minutes. Connecting the GPS in your cellphone can track all your workout routes, distances, and physical status during exercise. Stay motivated all day! 24/7 Heart Rate Monitor & Sleep Tracker - Automatically monitor your real-time heart rate, and provide comprehensive analysis of your sleep quality (deep sleep,light sleep and wake up time) to help you develop a healthier lifestyle. Waterproof Fitness Watch & Long-Lasting Battery - Willful smart watches is designed with IP68 waterproof rating,which allows you to swim in the pool with it with no worries(NOTICE:It can not track your swimming data). Large capacity and low power consumption design offers longer endurance.It support 7 days of normal use and 30 days standby time. More Practical Tools - Willful smart watch also features with many practical tools, such as alarm clocks, stopwatch, timer,deep breather guide, music controller, sedentary reminder, adjust brightness,find phone.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Smartwatches
Watches have gone well beyond merely telling the time. You can read incoming texts and emails, monitor your health stats and even make and receive phone calls, all from the device on your wrist. But there’s more than one smartwatch player in town, and the choices can be overwhelming.
Chances are, one of the top deciding factors when choosing a smartwatch is the type of smartphone you own. If you have an iPhone, you’ll find the best compatibility in an Apple product. If, on the other hand, you own an Android-based smartphone, you’ll want to go with an Android-based watch. While most watches can pair with other operating systems, you’ll get the most out of one with the same operating system as your phone.
Then there’s the Fitbit line of fitness trackers. Once merely designed to measure the steps you take each day, these wearables have gotten much more sophisticated over time. Models like the Fitbit Versa have a few of the same features as the iOS- and Android-based watches, offering functions like texting and contactless payment.
Your choice of smartwatch will probably be driven by your needs. If you just need health tracking, for instance, you may not get enough out of the other features to make it worth the extra expense. However, the price variations are minimal — especially if you’re open to an older model rather than needing to have the latest and greatest.
With smartwatches, many features are driven by the available apps. You can play games on many watches, for instance, but you may be limited by the apps that have been created for those versions. Before you buy, make sure the apps you want are available for whichever watch you’re considering.
After searching the app store, you’ll also want to consider the look and feel of each of the watches. Some models have a more traditional watch look, but you may find more bands you like in others. Since the faces of both types of watches are customizable, you’re sure to find a look that works with your own unique tastes.
The Smartwatch Buying Guide
- You’ll be wearing your watch every day, so appearance is important. Taste plays a big part in this, but some watches have a more basic look. With some models, you can change out the digital watch face to suit your mood — or to match your outfit.
- Some models build in advanced fitness tracking.
- If you choose a watch with cellular built-in, you’ll be able to accept and make calls and texts even when you’re away from your phone. You’ll have to pay an additional monthly fee for that, though, in addition to paying more for the watch. To use this phone capability, you’ll need to have a device that’s compatible with the watch you choose.
- In addition to phone functionality, you’ll also need the right smartphone to take full advantage of the watch’s features. Consider whether the smartwatch can sync with iOS or Android.
- When you put your smartwatch on, you want it to run on battery power for at least the entire workday. Some watches will run for up to 18 hours on a charge. Some even promise battery life of up to four days, but this will vary depending on use.
- If you own a smartphone, you’re probably already aware of the apps that are available for your operating system. The same situation will apply to your smartwatch. Some brands offer more apps than others.
- Since you’re wearing it on your wrist every day, it’s important to find a band that won’t weigh you down. Some watches are as light as 1.12 ounces. Others weigh slightly more, at 2.88 ounces, while still others weigh closer to 5.1 ounces.
- In addition to weight, it’s also important to consider how much real estate the watch will take up on your wrist. Some watches are available in two sizes, 40 mm and 44 mm, so you can choose the size that works best with your wrist. The display area of other brands is often smaller, totaling only 33 mm, or 1.3 inches.
- One popular feature of today’s smartwatches is the ability to pay at the register without taking out your wallet. Most watches have payment built-in. You’ll just need to add your credit card before you start shopping.
- With limited screen space, voice control is essential in a smartwatch. Consider the importance of voice control to you when making your smartwatch decision, as not all are equipped with this functionality.
- Previously, active smartwatch wearers were disappointed that they couldn’t track their activity while swimming. Newer watch models correct that, but you’ll need to keep an eye on their limits. Some brands are designed to be submerged in up to 1.5 meters for only 30 minutes or less. Others are limited to up to 50 meters with no time constraint.
- No matter which band you choose, you’ll still have to charge it at least every few days. Some watches use a magnetic charging cable that’s easy to connect. Others use a charging dock that you rest your watch on when you’re ready to charge.
- Sleep tracking can provide valuable information, and some watches excels in this area. Some watches show how long you slept, as well as how many hours you spent in light, deep and REM sleep.
- When you’re tracking your heart rate and sleep, you likely don’t want to be without your watch for long. Some watches take up to two hours to charge to 100 percent, while others are just over that at 127 minutes.
- The band is an important part of the look and feel of your watch. Each smartwatch comes with a similar-looking plain black band. But there’s no shortage of bands available for purchase for each watch type, both from the manufacturer and third-party resellers. Look around at your options before you make a decision.
- If you plan to stream music from your watch, some brands of watches will make that easier than others.
- Though smartwatches can range widely in price, you’re sure to find a model that fits your specific needs and your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide