WILLBOND Red Plaid Ribbon, 2.52-Inch x 26-Yards, 4-Pack
Last updated date: February 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Plaid Ribbons and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Plaid Ribbon you should buy.
Editor's Note February 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Plaid Ribbon for a detailed review of all the top plaid ribbons.
These red and green plaid ribbons are ideal for wrapping gifts, making garlands and decorating the evergreen tree. They are made from burlap and have a wired edge. You get four spools, each of which has a different but complementary plaid pattern.
In our analysis, the WILLBOND WILLBOND Red Plaid Ribbon, 2.52-Inch x 26-Yards, 4-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Holiday embellishments: the wired Christmas ribbons are nice accessories for holiday decoration, representative Christmas colors easily pull you in the holiday atmosphere, you can use them to decorate your Christmas trees, Christmas tree garlands, Christmas tree bows, wreath, gift wrapping, packaging, gift card decorating and more. Thin plaid design: the checkered wired edge wrapping ribbons are designed into tartan plaid style, classic checkered style makes the ribbons easy to match with different occasions, basic traditional red color combines with other colors, then you can get 4 different plaid colors to choose. Suitable for various projects: Christmas wired edge burlap ribbons are widely applied for different usages, they are suitable for stairs, railings, tables, chairs, candles, doors, porches, windows, driveways, baskets and more, and you can also take them for decorating projects, sewing projects, making your objects look vibrant and charming. Burlap material: the thin plaid burlap ribbons come from burlap material, with iron wires wrapped at the both edges, easy to roll up when they are not in use, bring you a smooth applying experience, and they are flexible to use, you can twist them to make various crafts, not easy to fade, crinkle or torn. Package content: the package comes with 4 rolls Christmas red plaid ribbons, each measures approx. 6 m/ 236 inches long and 6.4 cm/ 2.52 inches wide, based on your preference and realistic need, you can trim the ribbons into different lengths or shapes to create your personalized crafts.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Plaid Ribbons
Plaid ribbons can be used for many different decorating, craft and clothing projects. However, not all plaid ribbons are made equal. Different types of ribbons are designed for specific purposes. It’s important to use the right type of ribbon in your project to get the best results.
A cut edge ribbon is one that doesn’t have a finished edge. This fairly stiff and sturdy ribbon is best suited for wrapping up gifts or making bows, but avoid using it on sewing projects as the threads in the ribbon can become unraveled with time and use.
Another type of ribbon has a woven edge. As the name suggests, a finished edge prevents this ribbon from unraveling. This kind of ribbon can be used in sewing projects or for crafts and decorating.
Wire edge ribbons have edges wrapped around a thin piece of wire, giving them a fairly stiff feel. As a result, they are excellent at holding a specific shape, such as with ornate bows.
A ribbon with a picot edge offers a vintage look and feel. It has a delicate feathered or lacy look.
There are many uses for a plaid ribbon. One of the most common things to do with it is to decorate gifts. If you’re a baker, you can decorate cakes with a wired plaid ribbon. It has a firm shape and will wrap nicely outside the perimeter of the cake.
If you like flowers, you can use plaid ribbon to make fake flowers and use them as décor around your home. Consider using a plaid ribbon to make decorative pieces, such as wreaths during Christmas. You can also use it to make corsages for weddings.
The Plaid Ribbon Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for a plaid ribbon, consider the colors and style you want to use. Plaid can come in a variety of colors. For example, if you want a more contemporary look, opt for black and white plaid. For a traditional feel, try red, green and gold. The size of the pattern can also vary. You can find small plaid patterns in addition to large ones on ribbons.
- Plaid ribbons come in varying widths. The size you need will depend on the decorating, craft or sewing project you’re doing. Common widths of plaid ribbons include ¾ inch, 1 inch and 2.5 inches. The spool of ribbon is also available in varying lengths, including 25 yards and 50 yards.
- Plaid ribbon can be made from a variety of materials, such as polyester and burlap. The type of material the ribbon is made from affects the look, feel and durability of the ribbon. For example, a ribbon made from burlap has a rustic and country feel to it, as compared to a ribbon made from polyester.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide