Wildone Food Fresh Cereal Container Set, 6-Piece
Last updated: August 4, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cereal Containers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cereal Container you should buy.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Wildone Food Fresh Cereal Container Set, 6-Piece placed 9th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Wildone airtight cereal storage containers seal tightly for lasting freshness, and they stack smartly, side by side, to keep your pantry organized. Compared with other storage containers, ours add silicone seal ring on the pour spout, which enhances the airtightness and watertightness of them. The Flip top lid makes pouring the Cereal a breeze and the ergonomic grip ensures effortless use. You can use our containers to store flour, sugar, rice, nuts, beans, snacks, cereal, pasta, or anything else you may need.
Cereal Container Rankings
Ever wake up in the morning, excited for breakfast, only to discover that your cereal is now stale? One of the most appealing aspects of eating cereal is feeling the crispy crunch amidst the cool milk. However, if the crunch is replaced by a soggy stale taste, you’re not going to enjoy your breakfast.
Keeping cereal fresh for long periods of time can be difficult. You need to ensure that the plastic cereal bag is closed tightly, such as with an elastic band, and that the box is closed shut. However, sometimes, that’s not enough. This is when a cereal container comes in handy.
A cereal container is an airtight food storage box, typically made of BPA-free plastic or glass. The key is to find one that has a tight-fitting lid that seals closed, so that your cereal stays fresh inside. Often, cereal containers are thin and tall, much like the shape of a cereal box. This makes them easy to store in your cabinets, or in the same places you would normally store cereal boxes.
Not only are cereal containers great for keeping boxed cereal fresh, but they are perfect vessels for bulk cereal too. If you shop at a bulk food store, you can keep your cereal in the containers, instead of in the plastic bag they usually come home in. This makes it easy to pour without spills or messes.
Look for a container that is see-through, so you can easily tell which kind of cereal is inside. This way, you can avoid opening up the box and letting out the freshness each time you want to know what’s in it. Opt for a durable container that won’t break if it topples. This is key if you have little children who will be pouring their own cereal.
- One of the main considerations when buying cereal containers is the lid. Not only does it need to seal on tight to the container, but it needs to be easy to get the cereal out without spilling any. Look for a cereal container that has an easy dispensing lid. You can find cereal containers that have special dispensing knobs, which need to be twisted in order to pour out cereal. You can also find standing containers that have flappable dispensing lids, making it easy to pour the cereal you need.
- Take a look at how much a cereal container holds. If the container is too small, you’ll have to refill it every few days, which can become cumbersome. If’s too large, then you may have trouble finding a shelf for it to fit on in your pantry.
- Depending on your pantry setup, it may be more useful to find cereal containers that are stackable. This way, you can save space while making your food easy to access. Stackable containers typically have flat lids and interlocking bases, ensuring that the containers don’t tumble when on top of each other.
- Cleaning your cereal containers is fairly simple, as they can be easily opened and washed with soap and water in the sink. Many cereal containers can also be placed in the dishwasher, making cleanup even easier. Some containers are also freezer safe, so you can store dry goods in there for long periods of time if needed.
- For many people, it’s important to be able to label food containers with the contents and the date. You’ll find that some cereal containers actually come with special labels you can use, making it easier to mark your products. You can also use masking tape and a pen to make your own quick labels at home.