Wildkin BPA-Free Insulated Lunch Box
Last updated date: July 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as July 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Boys Lunch Boxes For School for a detailed review of all the top .
This insulated lunch box comes with a large main compartment that can fit a basic lunch and ice pack. There are zipper pockets inside and outside to hold extras. You can choose from 20 patterns.
In our analysis, the Wildkin Wildkin BPA-Free Insulated Lunch Box placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DO YOUR PART FOR THE ENVIRONMENT AT A GREAT PRICE. Say “goodbye” to those brown paper bag days and “hello” to a more environmentally friendly approach to lunch time. Reduce waste and save money with our reusable Classic Square shape Wildkin lunch box bag for kids! Measures 9.75 x 7 x 3.25 Inches. You’ll find this insulated lunch bag super spacious and will have no problem fitting more than just your lunch inside. TRAVEL-FRIENDLY DESIGN. Make travel easy with this lightweight Wildkin lunch box bags for girls and boys that features an interior mesh pocket, backpack and lunch box matching gear, easy access front pocket that fits a 16 oz water bottle and coordinates Backpacks. Go ahead, pack that extra treat with our Wildkin lunch box bags for boys and girls! Check it out to find our coordinates backpack from our listing catalogue. MOM’S CHOICE AWARDEE. Wildkin is a recipient of the prestigious Mom’s Choice Award. The MCA evaluates products created for parents and is globally recognized for establishing the benchmark of excellence in family-friendly products. Using a rigorous evaluation process, we are scored on quality, design, educational value, originality, appeal & cost. Around the world, parents, educators, & retailers trust the MCA Excellence seal when selecting quality products/services for families and children. SUPERIOR QUALITY. Premium fabric makes these 100% play proof Wildkin insulated lunch box durable, sturdy and easy to clean. Insulation helps retain hot and cold temperatures throughout the day to improve food quality, freshness and taste. Wildkin’s kids lunch box bag line is not only one of the best options on the market, but each pattern offers an exciting and bold look that makes it fun to carry around. PATTERN COORDINATES WITH OLIVE KIDS AND OTHER WILDKIN ITEMS. Make a theme out of it! Each lunch box bag for kids boys and girls was designed to coordinate with Olive Kids and other Wildkin items. From backpacks, to duffel bags, to sleeping bags, your child will love having their favorite designs with them on-the-go. Pick your favorite color or let your little one select a pattern with their favorite theme. Sturdy, durable, fabric construction. Pvc, bpa & phthalate-free. Available in lots of great patterns. Insulated and easy-to-clean. Zippered front pocket. Manufacturer recommended age: 3-15 years.
An Overview On
When you’re packing a meal for your child to eat at school, using a good lunch box will help keep the food fresh and at the right temperature until lunchtime. These containers can fit into a child’s backpack or be carried with a handle or strap easily. Lunch boxes also help avoid messes that can occur if you simply use a less durable item like a paper bag.
When shopping for school lunch boxes for boys, you’ll often find soft cloth bags with insulation to help keep the food at the right temperature. These usually have a zipper or velcro closure that kids can easily open. The bag may have a small handle to carry by hand or a long strap to carry on your kid’s shoulder for convenience.
Other boys’ school lunch boxes might be made of hard plastic or even metal. These can also handle both hot and cold foods and usually open with a latch or clips. They usually have a small handle for carrying.
Lunch boxes for boys come in various sizes, so you’ll need to consider how much food you usually pack for your child. Smaller rectangular lunch boxes with one large compartment inside work well for packing a sandwich, snack and drink. Other lunch boxes might have two separate parts where you can fit a snack or drink in the bottom one and the main food items in the larger top one.
Boys’ lunch boxes often come with different types of pockets and organizers. Some might have a net pocket outside where you can slide in a drink as well as an inside zipper pocket for small items. Front zipper pockets are also common for cloth bags. On the other hand, plastic lunch boxes for boys might have several divisions inside to store loose foods in a secured manner.
You’ll also want to consider your boy’s interests to find the right design that they’ll enjoy. You can find lunch boxes featuring characters from pop culture, animals, construction vehicles, sports symbols and patterns like camouflage. Of course, you can also find solid designs in your boy’s favorite color.
Regardless of the type of boys’ lunch box you decide on, be aware of some important features to look for. Leakproof designs work well if you pack your child liquids. Further, any boys’ lunch box should be airtight to prevent food from going stale or losing its temperature quickly.
The Buying Guide
- While many boys’ lunch boxes come already insulated, consider adding a couple of ice packs when you pack perishable foods like sandwiches and yogurt. You can also use an insulated bottle inside the lunch box to hold soups or drinks and keep them at the appropriate temperature until lunchtime.
- You’ll need to properly clean the lunch box to handle stains from spills as well as odors from everyday use. The outer part of an insulated lunch box might be machine-washable — check with the manufacturer. Otherwise, you can wash the lunch box thoroughly with water and dish soap and let it air dry. A diluted water and bleach mix can also help with smells.
- When shopping for bottles and containers to go inside the boys’ lunch box, look for products labeled as leakproof. This will help prevent messes and lost food and drinks.
- If you’re buying a lunch box for a young boy, consider going for a simple design that is easy to open and doesn’t overwhelm the child with compartments. For example, a basic cloth lunch box with a Velcro closure and one main compartment can work well.
- Consider a lunch box with many sections if you want to pack several foods that might otherwise mix together.
- As a bonus, some lunch boxes for boys come with items such as ice packs, cutlery, food storage containers, and drinking bottles. Going with a set like this can offer convenience, and the accessories may come in a color that matches the lunch box well.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide