Wildhorn Brimhall Ski Boot Bag
Last updated date: September 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ski Boot Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ski Boot Bag you should buy.
Update as February 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Ski Boot Bag For Easy Transport for a detailed review of all the top ski boot bags.
The Wildhorn Outfitters Ski Boot Bag is unique, as it has a separate compartment for ski boots with vented ports that allow water to drain out of the bag. Thanks to the 420d nylon water-resistant outer shell and base, you'll also be able to use the bag while it's snowing. As an added bonus, the bag can be carried in three different ways.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Wildhorn Outfitters Ski Boot Bag placed 7th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Wildhorn Outfitters is a proud supplier to the U.S. Ski & Snowboard Team. U.S. Ski & Snowboard is America’s National and Olympic governing body for some of the most high-profile action sports in the world. U.S. Ski & Snowboard athletes include some of the most famous Olympians globally, are among the most dominant, successful sports stars of all time.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ski Boot Bags
Before you take your next ski vacation, you need to invest in a quality ski boot bag. Not only will the bag keep your ski equipment neat and organized, but it will also protect your gear during travel.
Determine how you like to carry your bags, as some models simply have two carry handles and some use just a shoulder strap. Of course, it is possible to get a bag that gives you the option of carrying the bag in three different ways (with your hands, your shoulder or your back). Don’t forget to make sure the straps are padded for extra comfort.
Consider the amount of space you need. Some bags have two main compartments that are big enough to fit your ski boots, helmet or jacket. If you also want to store a set of hand warmers, lip balm, an umbrella, a water bottle and even a laptop, you’ll want to go with a backpack that has plenty of extra pockets.
If you plan on using the bag out in the snow, look for a model with a waterproof exterior. The Athalon Everything Polyester Ski Boot Bag is not only waterproof, but also outfitted with drainage grommets that release the water from your boots as the snow on them begins to melt.
The Ski Boot Bag Buying Guide
- Not all ski boot bags fit easily in the overhead cabin of airplanes, even if they meet the airline’s requirements for a carry-on.
- It’s important to be careful about how you pack your ski boot bag. It can get quite heavy when fully packed. It’s good practice to carry a bag that weighs 25% or less of your body weight. That means if you weigh 150 pounds, your bag should not weigh over 37.5 pounds.
- Ski boots can be quite dirty when you add them to your bag. That means you’ll need to clean the bag from time to time. The bag’s product label may list the bag as machine washable, but you’ll most likely have to let it air dry or tumble dry on low heat.
- Size plays the biggest role in determining the price of a ski boot bag. The Athalon Everything Polyester Ski Boot Bag is competitively priced, while models with a massive 48-liter main compartment have a higher price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide