Wieco Art Abstract Space Modern Giclee Canvas Wall Art
Last updated date: June 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wall Arts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wall Art you should buy.
Update as June 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wall Art for a detailed review of all the top wall arts.
You'll get the moon in various phases in this four-piece set, with each piece measuring 12 by 16 inches. The art is in photo form, printed on high-quality canvas for a sharp, eye-catching look that sets a mood. Each canvas has a black hook attached that makes mounting easy.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Wieco Art Abstract Space Modern Giclee Canvas Wall Art placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
High definition picture photo prints on canvas with vivid color on thick high quality canvas to create the look and feel of the original nature and masterpiece. The canvas print is already perfectly stretched on wooden frame with hooks mounted on each panel for easy hanging out of box. The side margins are also printed to create a particularly decorative effect. Canvas Wall Art and Canvas paintings are the modern way to brighten the walls of your home, and relax you after work. It is sure to captivate wherever it is hung. Wieco Art is one of the largest online suppliers for modern canvas wall art, including 100% hand painted oil paintings on canvas, acrylic paintings, Mixed-media paintings, Watercolor paintings, Drawings, Painting photograph, Photo to portrait painting, Photo to canvas print, Canvas prints. Our wall decor category provides high quality yet affordable canvas art. We feature a paintings gallery with thousands of decorative oil paintings for sale and beautiful canvas prints from a multitude of periods and styles including modern art, contemporary art, abstract art, famous art, pop art and much more, to satisfy all of your fine art needs. Every wall art use only the museum quality oil paints and canvas. As we continue to grow the new paintings and original art collection, whether you are looking for a famous paintings reproduction, such as Van Gogh paintings, Picasso paintings, Dali paintings, Monet paintings, Abstract paintings, Landscape painting, House oil paintings, hotel oil paintings, folk art or High definition oil pictures photo prints on canvas, you will find it at Wieco Art gallery.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wall Arts
Choosing the right wall art can be challenging, especially if you’re trying to match existing décor. Interior design experts caution against this approach, though. Your wall art should be an expression of your taste, giving you the freedom to add colorful, whimsical items. If you want to make art an important part of your interior decoration, it’s best to keep furnishings more neutral.
That said, unless the colors in the artwork clash with the rest of your décor in an obvious way, it’s okay to have a mismatch. If you fell in love with a piece that features pastels, yet your décor leans heavily toward bold, dark colors, the artwork can still stand out as an interesting addition to the room. In fact, artwork that matches your décor exactly makes a statement of its own.
One of the best things you can do is buy art from artists you’ve met in person. Not only does this support local artists, but it gives you a personal connection to the work hanging on your walls. Go to events at local galleries and get to know the story behind the artwork you’re buying. That way when you have guests in your home, you can proudly tell the story behind the work hanging on your walls.
You’ll still need to take size under consideration when you’re shopping around for wall art. You may already have a space in your home that’s ideal for a piece you’re seeing, but some pieces simply won’t fit just anywhere. A large piece can overwhelm a smaller room, whereas too small a piece can get lost in your décor. Measure the space where the piece will hang, but also step back and take a look at the room and ask yourself: When someone walks into that room, will the painting be noticed or disappear into the background?
The Wall Art Buying Guide
- The artwork in your home should be something you enjoy. Think less about others and more about what will make you smile when you look at it.
- You can make much more of a statement by choosing artwork that contrasts with your décor rather than matches it.
- You should also think about building a collection as you fill your home with art. Buy pieces that show a variety. Don’t be afraid to let your art represent your tastes at various times throughout your life.
- Good art can be pricey. If you’re buying directly from an artist or art gallery, though, you can sometimes offer to pay in installments.
- Although you don’t have to worry about matching the artwork itself to your décor, if your wall art has a frame, you’ll have to pay attention to it. Make sure it not only matches the style of the artwork it surrounds but also the other wood furniture in the room.
- If you like an artist’s style, but can’t quite find the piece you want, reach out to the person. Many artists will take custom requests, especially if it’s similar to the work they already create.
- The quality of the canvas factors heavily into the look and durability of your wall art. Look for high-quality canvas stretched over a frame that avoids warping.
- The frame itself also comes into play. Some wall art has the canvas stretched over a frame, which means you can hang it without worrying about framing it. If you’re buying a print, though, make sure it comes with the frame and, if not, that you can easily find a frame that will go well with it without breaking the bank.
- In the end, the wall art you choose will be a matter of personal taste. You can find abstract art, scenic art, art that captures pop culture and much more. Get to know your own personal preferences and choose pieces that make you happy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide