Wholesome Wellness 34-Strain Gummy Probiotics For Women, 60-Count
Last updated date: November 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Probiotics For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Probiotic For Women you should buy.
Update as December 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Probiotics For Women for a detailed review of all the top probiotics for women.
In our analysis, the Wholesome Wellness Wholesome Wellness 34-Strain Gummy Probiotics For Women, 60-Count placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100 Billion Cfus, Shelf Stable, 34 Strains: Our probiotic contains a shelf stable 100 Billion Cfu & 34 Strains per serving & 3 Trillion Cfu per bottle. We saw a need for high-quality supplements that actually work and stand by their claims, our probiotics comes with a Money Back Guarantee. Professional grade Non-Gmo vegan probiotics with No: Binders, Soy, Gluten free, Milk, Egg, Wheat, Peanuts, Shellfish, Additives, or Preservatives. 100% Raw Probiotics, Organic Prebiotics, Digestive Enzymes, & Urinary Tract Support: Our Dr Formulated probiotic is made with genuine prebiotics, digestive enzymes, and probiotics based on clinical testing. A complete twice daily probiotic supplement for ultimate digestive health naturally helps to support the free stomach digestive environment biotics condition, and supports the natural stomach balance. Supports a healthy urinary tract! Doctor Formulated Probiotics Supplement: Our two-a-day whole food probiotic with digestive enzyme & prebiotic fiber is Dr. formulated for gut health, gas relief, bloating relief, constipation eliminator, leaky gut & flora, digestive health solution, weight loss, immune system, womens prenatal, yeast relief, sleep, intestinal health fortify, colon defense, diet, mood thrive, metabolism, clear bowel, kidney care, dental, pregnancy, morning complete, vitamins, small & large intestine renew Best Probiotics For Female Adults With 34 Strains: Our prebiotics and probiotics are High Potency and intended now for use by a female adult. Acidophilus probio with pre-biotic pills including 34 symbiotic good strains, fungus, & absorb cultures. Lactobacillus acidophilus, casei, salivarius, plantarum, bacillus, bifidobacterium lactis, bifidum, longum, saccharomyces, boulardii, & more. UT detox & protection ingredients D-Mannose, Cranberry, Hibiscus Flower, & Dandelion Root. Assured Standard Of Quality & Safety: Made in the Usa Gmp certified registered facility labs. Probiotic for women health, probiotic for adults. More Cfu than products of 3, 5, 10, 13, 15, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, 80 Billion Cfu! Shelf stable non refrigerated platinum pro-bio-tic, pure no refrigeration pro-biotics, Lactobacillus acidophilus, ultra vegetarian probotics activated hyperbiotics supplement assist advantage. Easier to take than powder, gummies, liquid, suppositories, & pearls.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Probiotics For Women
Did you know that there is an entire ecosystem of bacteria living in your intestinal tract? Your gut microbiota helps with immune health, digestion and many other important bodily functions. In order to be healthy, people require a balance of good and bad bacteria in their bodies. However, sometimes that balance is skewed, leading to health issues. This is where probiotics come in. Probiotics provide additional beneficial bacteria to the gut microbial balance.
If you are experiencing gastrointestinal problems, it’s likely that probiotic supplements can increase your health. They are especially helpful for those who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis and other conditions. With the right probiotics for your symptoms, you can boost immune health and experience additional benefits.
Probiotics may be able to offer unique benefits for women, such as balancing vaginal pH, lowering the risk of yeast infections, enhancing skin health, reducing inflammation and acne, increasing the absorption of nutrients and much more.
Probiotics are considered mostly safe to take during pregnancy, although researchers agree that more studies are needed to confirm this. Such supplements may even have positive effects for both the mother and the baby, such as reducing the risk of preterm deliveries and the incidence of eczema caused by allergies.
When selecting a probiotic for women, it’s important to consider whether you have any health issues like an immune disorder. Some probiotics may have mild side effects like gas, while most will not have any side effects on healthy individuals. However, because probiotics are not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration, some have been found to contain contaminants or to not have the ingredients listed on the label.
In general, it’s best to consult your doctor about the use of probiotics and which ones would be recommended for you.
The Probiotic For Women Buying Guide
- There are three types of bacteria names: genus (the first word in its scientific name), species (the second word in its scientific name) and strain (a designation or nickname). When reading probiotic labels, look for all three bacteria names on the label so you can determine specifically which bacteria it contains.
- When it comes to probiotics, quality is key. Probiotics, like vitamins and other supplements, are not regulated by the FDA. This means you have to do your own research to determine whether they are right for you. Opt for brands you know and trust and carefully read labels to understand what is included.
- In order for probiotics to work optimally, you have to take the right dose, which can include multiple billions of colony-forming units (CFUs). This is why it’s best to check with a doctor to determine the correct level for your needs.
- Note that some probiotics need to be stored in the fridge while others can be kept at room temperature. If the probiotic formula is heat-dried, you’ll need to place it in the fridge; if it’s freeze-dried, it goes on the counter. Be sure to read the label and follow instructions for proper storage.
- To help the probiotics work, feed your gut prebiotic foods, which contain a dietary fiber that helps encourage the growth and activity of beneficial microorganisms. These include beans, garlic, onions, green bananas and asparagus.
- Probiotics can begin to work immediately, but to get the effects you want, you have to take them consistently over a long period of time. Some benefits, such as improved skin health, can take up to four weeks to appear.
- Probiotic foods, such as yogurt, kefir and kombucha, are an excellent way to improve your gut health. Sauerkraut, kimchi, tempeh and miso are also good options for improving your gut health.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide