White Classic Zippered Pillow Protectors
Last updated date: April 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pillow Protectors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pillow Protector you should buy.
Editor's Note April 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pillow Protectors for a detailed review of all the top pillow protectors.
If you're searching for pillow protectors that are able to provide a barrier against dust mites, allergens and perspiration, this set is your best bet. The fabric is high-quality and super soft against skin. The company also made sure the zipper was non-intrusive and hidden, so that it wouldn't poke sleepers in the night.
In our analysis, the White Classic White Classic Zippered Pillow Protectors placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HIGH-QUALITY COMFORT: 200 thread count for a soft, smooth and noiseless pillow protector that fits snugly over pillow, and a non-intrusive hidden zipper that won’t poke or irritate; fits 20x37 inch pillows. TIGHT WEAVE HIGHLY PROTECTIVE: Because of their very tight weave and generous thread count these pillow protectors provide the utmost in pillow protection; Effectively blocks dust mites, allergens, saliva, perspiration, and more. PROVIDES ALLERGEN BARRIER: Using these high quality pillow protectors is an easy and effective way to block allergens and give you a sneeze free and itch free sleep, even with down pillows. Breathable quiet and temperature controlled; Noiseless and comfortable hypoallergenic cotton won’t irritate skin or interrupt sleep; Safe for children and pets; High quality zipper and double-stitching provides durable and long lasting protection. EASY CARE: Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water, tumble dry on low; use non-chlorine bleach only or fabric friendly stain remover product; Cases will not lose shape or shrink after washing and drying.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pillow Protectors
If you’ve invested in a high-quality pillow, it’s important to extend its life by using a pillow protector. This covering goes under the pillow case, completely covering the pillow and zipping up on one side, to keep out dust mites, mold, mildew, pollen and other allergens, in addition to sweat, drool and other liquids.
There a few different types of pillow protectors. Hypoallergenic pillow protectors are designed to reduce irritants for those who suffer from allergies. Dust, pollen pet dander and even dead skin cells can cause some people to get itchy and watery eyes or a runny nose at night. Using a hypoallergenic pillow protector and washing it often ensures you have uninterrupted sleep. A waterproof pillow protector has a soft outer layer and a waterproof inner layer. It’s used for preventing stains on your pillow, and keeping it free of any odors from perspiration and saliva. If you sleep particularly warm, then a temperature-regulating pillow protector is right for you. The fabric is designed for optimal airflow and doesn’t trap in heat, keeping you cool at night.
The Pillow Protector Buying Guide
- When looking for a pillow protector, consider your main goal. Do you want to keep out allergens so you don’t end up sniffling and sneezing at night or are you more concerned about keeping sweat and saliva away from your pillow? Consider the main purpose of your pillow protector, which will help you choose the right materials.
- Cotton is a common material for pillow protectors. It’s a natural, breathable and soft material that is ideal for people with skin sensitivities. However, cotton generally does not wick moisture and can build up allergens if not washed frequently. Polyester is a highly durable material that is fast drying, so it’s helpful if you sleep warm and sweaty. It’s also easy to keep clean and is budget-friendly. Tencel lyocell and bamboo materials are naturally hypoallergenic and wick away moisture.
- Waterproof pillow protectors are either made from a thin polyurethane fabric or vinyl. When buying a waterproof pillow protector, it’s important to look for a breathable fabric that does not cause you to get hot at night. Sometimes, vinyl or plastic materials can retain heat.
- Ensure that the pillow protector has a secure zipper. This will keep out all allergens and liquids. The pillow protector should also be washing machine and tumble dryer friendly, so you can easily keep it clean.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide