White Classic Heavy Weight Double Stitched White Pillowcases
Last updated date: October 5, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Pillowcases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Pillowcase you should buy.
Dreams are sure to come easy with this comfortable set of white pillowcases. The cotton fabric is soft and designed to reduce allergies. They have a 200-thread count that makes them more durable than similar pillowcases on the market. In our analysis of 0 expert reviews, the White Classic White Classic Heavy Weight Double Stitched White Pillowcases placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best White Pillowcases for a detailed review of all the top white pillowcases.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Try These excellecnt quality cotton poly Pillow Case designed to give a world class sleeping experience yet affordable. Dream off into a pleasant sleep with these Set Of 12 pillowcases. Specifically made with you in mind, they are manufactured in a modern, clean, and safe factory, so they are Hypoallergenic and Eco-Friendly, and great for Allergy Sufferers. Made of Percale material which is one of the best material for bed linen, you will get hotel quality pillowcases that are lightweight and soft. Enjoy the ease that you can wash these pillowcases. Just wash on cold, and dry on tumble dry, low temperature. They are easy to get the stains out and cause no shrinkage. Great to use in Home, Hotels, Spas, and Physical Therapy Clinics. Awesome for kids projects, to decorate or even embroidery on. You can even use them as chair backs! With its many uses, not just for sleeping, and really low price, this is a bargain you don't want to miss! Join our thousands of satisfied customers who are already enjoying a blissful sleeping experience. Shop now, you deserve it!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Pillowcases
The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke states that getting enough sleep each night is just as important as drinking enough water and consuming enough food. One way to aid your body in heading off to dreamland each night is to purchase a quality set of pillowcases that feel nice and soft against your skin.
White pillowcases are ideal, as they can be used with virtually any quilt or comforter. You’ll first want to determine what type of material you’d like the pillowcases to be made out of. Polyester satin is smooth and elegant in appearance, while a microfiber set provides more of a classic look.
Check to see if the white pillowcases are hypoallergenic. This is a good choice for all sleepers, but it’s especially important for allergy sufferers. Most hypoallergenic pillowcases also protect against dust mites.
Review how much care the white pillowcases need. If you’re a busy mom, you’ll want to go with a set that resists wrinkles, stains and fading. It’s also helpful if the pillowcases are shrink-resistant, as any laundry helpers may not think to check the product’s washing instructions before cleaning the items.
DWYM Fun Fact
The Guinness World Records book has a very unique entry involving pillowcases. In January of 2013, 2,367 participants across 67 venues in two countries participated and won the record for the “most pillowcases stuffed in one minute at multiple venues.” The feat was accomplished by the Intercontinental Hotels Group in the United Kingdom with a total of 12,580 pillows stuffed.
Did you know that National Pillow Day is October 15? Other pillow holidays include National Napping Day on March 9, Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day on May 29, Pillow Fight Day on April 4 and National Pillow on Head Day on February 21.
The White Pillowcase Buying Guide
- Check the product care label before cleaning your white pillowcases for the first time. Some require users to use the machine wash cold setting, while others recommend the warm setting. If the pillowcases are made from satin, you’ll need to turn the pillowcase inside out, place it in a mesh laundry bag and wash it using only mild laundry detergent. Most of the pillowcases can be tumble dried on low.
- Stick to using non-chlorine bleach when washing white pillowcases.
- If you purchase a set of pillowcases that isn’t wrinkle-resistant, you can use a cool iron to remove any wrinkles.
- White pillowcases lend themselves to a variety of other uses. Children can decorate them and take them out on Halloween to hold their candy. They can also be used to store flour, make bandanas and to assist in machine washing stuffed animals.
- To compare the price of different pillowcase sets, you’ll need to first divide the total cost by the number of pillows in the set. When you do this, you’ll see that the NTBAY Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 4-Pack is the most affordable. You’ll pay a moderate price for both the Dorchester Egyptian Cotton White Pillowcase and the Utopia Bedding Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 2-Pack. The Ravmix Mulberry Silk White Pillowcase comes in with the highest price tag of the bunch.