White Classic Quick Dry Long-Lasting Hand Towels, 6-Pack
Last updated: November 9, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hand Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hand Towel you should buy.
If you're looking for hand towels with the same quality that you'd find in a spa or hotel, you'll want to opt for these hand towels. These towels are made from 100% combed cotton and are extremely soft to the touch. They are lightweight, absorbent and even come with a complimentary 2-year extended warranty.In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the White Classic Quick Dry Long-Lasting Hand Towels, 6-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
White Classic Towels Every Home a heaven White Classic | Every Home a Haven Nothing soothes the soul and rejuvenates the spirit like a haven of luxury in one’s own home. Creating that haven is our relentless mission. One bed, one bath, one home at a time. Wrap yourself in White Classic and create your own oasis. Supreme Loft Towels Lightweight Luxury fine towels Double-needle stitching Hotel quality towels enjoyed for years to come SUPREME LOFT With more loft and less weight, these lightweight towels are a breath of fresh air. LUXURY THAT LASTS Edges are reinforced with fine, double-needle stitching so your towels won’t warp or fray. WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED Hotel quality towels that can be washed over and over and enjoyed for years to come. 100% Premium Cotton Towels Quick Drying Towels Wrap around size fluffy warm cozy towels Long lasting ringspun fibers soft towels 100% PREMIIUM COTTON Wonderfully absorbent and soft; Made with premium long-staple cotton. QUICK DRYING Air dries quickly, preventing mold and mildew build-up. WRAP AROUND SIZE Enough fluffy fabric to keep you warm, cozy, and dry. LONG LASTING FIBERS Ringspun cotton is deliciously soft yet tough enough to hold up to daily use. White classic, every home a haven, towels, deliciously soft cotton
Hand Towel Rankings
Hand towels are an essential tool for every bathroom, as they serve a variety of purposes. In addition to providing a way for individuals to dry their hands after washing, towels also assist in shaving routines. They even provide a decorative touch to the overall look of the bathroom. If you’re in the market for a new set of hand towels, you’ll want to consider the following features.
Review the material used to create the hand towels. Most are made from cotton. Some towels are woven using 100% ring spun cotton, as well as towels that use imported cotton, like 100% Turkish cotton towels. You may also come across 100% combed cotton towels. If you notice the hand towels are not 100% cotton, but rather a combination of materials, they may not be as soft to the touch.
Determine how many hand towels you need. This number may depend on how many family members you have in your home or how many bathrooms you need to stock. The Utopia Towels Cotton Hand Towels, 4-Pack would be a good choice for smaller families and apartments, but you would want a larger set for larger spaces.
Check the weight and absorbency of the hand towels. The COTTON CRAFT Hand Towels, 6-Pack weigh just 6 oz. each and are highly absorbent. Their extra-large size also makes them great for use in the kitchen.
Ensure the hand towels can dry quickly and that they are also durable, so you don’t have to frequently replace them. Some brands have loops on either side to help with drying, while others, like the White Classic Hand Towels, 6-Pack, are made to air dry quickly to prevent mold and mildew growth. When it comes to durability, look for towels with a double-stitched edge.
When trying to decide between two different brands, consider the design. Are you looking for a modern design or a hand towel set that leaves you feeling like you just visited a spa? Some towels have a rayon band that adds a touch of elegance, while others put their focus on color. The SALBAKOS Cotton Hand Towels, 6-Pack are vat-dyed for brighter colors that won’t fade over time. There are also 13 different colors to choose from, so you’re sure to find one that matches the color scheme in your bathroom.
- Look for any special acknowledgments or certifications that let you know the product is recommended by others. Some hand towels hold an Oeko-Tex certification. This lets you know that a third party tested the towels and found them to be free of harsh chemicals that might irritate the skin.
- Since some hand towels lose lint when you wash them for the first time, you’ll want to keep them separate from your other clothing. Once they no longer shed, they are safe to wash alongside your favorite jeans and sweaters.
- Always read the hand towels’ product care label before you clean them. Some are not safe for use with bleach or fabric softeners and others should not be ironed. Others are to be cleaned in the washing machine using the warm water setting and a gentle detergent. Afterward, the towels should be tumble-dried using the low heat setting. You’ll want to do this soon after the washing machine beeps to prevent mildew from growing.
- Did you know you can use hand towels to create a few crafts? Once your hand towels start to show some wear, you can turn them into snowmen, baby bibs, pot holders, drawstring bags, slippers, baby doll clothes, towel flowers and organizational caddies.
- If you’re not into crafts, you can reuse your old hand towels in other ways. They make excellent rags for a variety of cleaning projects. You can also place them at the bottom of your cat’s carrying cage for trips back and forth to the vet or pet groomer.
- When comparing the prices of hand towel sets, you must first look at how many towels are in each set. The Utopia Towels Cotton Hand Towels, 4-Pack is naturally going to cost less than the COTTON CRAFT Hand Towels, 6-Pack, as it has two fewer towels. Next, you’ll need to take into consideration the material used to construct the hand towels. Although the SALBAKOS Cotton Hand Towels, 6-Pack has the same number of towels as the White Classic Hand Towels, 6-Pack, it has a higher price tag because it was made using cotton imported from Turkey.