Whaline Metallic Tissue Paper
Last updated date: January 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tissue Paper and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tissue Paper you should buy.
Editor's Note January 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Tissue Paper for a detailed review of all the top tissue paper.
This sophisticated white and gold tissue wrapping paper will bring a bit of class to your celebrations. The set includes 60 sheets with an assortment of polka dots, waves and stripes. Every sheet is sized at 20 inches by 28 inches. It can also be used to make festive decorations.
In our analysis, the Whaline Whaline Metallic Tissue Paper placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Super value with premium quality - 3 designs of 60 sheets total. 20 x stripes gold, 20 x gold polka dot, 20 x wave gold. These tissue paper each measures at most size “large to medium” 20 inch x 28 inch. Perfect for most regular sized gifts. Good quality paper - The dot wrapping paper is made of good quality paper, not easy to tear; The gold pattern is clear and bright, will be a good embellishment for your present. Wide range of uses - Gold tissue paper is suitable for decorative use in cello bags, wine bottle, gift baskets or bags, medium-large gift wrapping and packaging, etc. Quantity - 60 sheets of strips tissue paper, enough for you to use, can be cut freely to the proper size you need, very convenient. Paper tissue flowers DIY - These gold papers can also be applied to make paper pom poms to decorate parties of different themes, festive embellishment for increasing atmosphere.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tissue Paper
Tissue paper is much thinner than traditional wrapping paper. The thicker the paper is, the less likely it is that it will rip. Tissue paper is more often used to stuff gift bags or boxes, but it can also be used to wrap gifts.
Adding tissue paper to a gift makes it look more interesting and exciting for the recipient, and it is an inexpensive way to up your gift-wrapping game. Also, if you’re not good at wrapping, a little tissue paper will go a long way towards making you look like an expert.
There are endless types of tissue paper, from solid to patterned to metallic. Tissue paper can also be used for other things besides gift wrapping, as well, like crafting.
The Tissue Paper Buying Guide
- To wrap gifts, you may have to use several sheets of tissue paper. You can also wrap a gift with white paper or brown paper bags first, and then wrap that with tissue paper.
- The internet is full of ideas on how to wrap gifts and decorate with tissue paper. Browse Pinterest or similar sites for some inspiration before buying.
- You can also use coated tissue paper for serving food. Restaurants often use it to make their presentations look more appetizing.
- Tissue paper is used in crafting. For example, you can buy tissue paper coated with dry wax to wrap silk flower bouquets.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide