Whaline Elastic Velvet Scrunchies, 12-Pack
Last updated date: September 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Scrunchies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Scrunchie you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Scrunchies for a detailed review of all the top scrunchies.
Constructed from a soft velvet-like material, these scrunchies have an attractive shine. The set includes a total of 12 scrunchies, each of which are a unique color. Inside each of the scrunchies is a durable rubber band that will provide a reliable hold for your hair.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Whaline Elastic Velvet Scrunchies, 12-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Velvet material: These hair bands are made of softer velvet, good texture, shiny and and comfortable, each hair band with a durable rubber band, can fix your hair well and will not hurt your hair. Hair scrunchy dimension: The outer diameter is approx. 11 cm/ 4.3 inches, the unexpanded inner diameter is approx. 3.5 cm/ 1.4 inches, with good elasticity, fit most of hairs. Wide application: Our velvet scrunchies can be applied in various occasions, you can wear them attending parties, ceremonies and daily wearing, practical and useful for girls. Various colors hair ties: 12 colors, brown, dark brown, gray, blue, turquoise, dark blue, beige, camel, bean red, rose red, deep red, black, ,giving you all the options to pair with all your wardrobe favorites. 12 pieces of high quality scrunchy: 12 pieces of velvet hair bobbles in 12 colors, each color for 1 piece, enough to use or as a good gift for your friends and families.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Scrunchies
If you remember 1980s and 1990s fashion, it’s likely you’ve encountered the scrunchie. This is an elastic hair tie that is covered in fabric, used to tie back hair into a ponytail. Scrunchies can be unassuming or fanciful, depending on your style. While many women and girls wear scrunchies in their hair, some also use them as accessories for their wrists.
There are many different ways to incorporate scrunchies in your hairstyle, regardless of how long your hair is. Many people like to do a messy bun updo with a scrunchie. The scrunchie keeps all your hair in place at the back of your head, and you can take out a few strands of hair to complete the messy look. If you’re going for Rapunzel look with a braid, use a scrunchie to tie off the end of it. Be sure to puff out the edges of your braid for more volume. One of the classic scrunchie looks is the high ponytail. For this look, you’ll want sleek hair that’s slicked back to the top of your head. Use an eye-catching scrunchie for the best retro effect. Use your hairbrush to tease a bit of volume into your pony.
The Scrunchie Buying Guide
- When you’re on the hunt for that perfect scrunchie accessory, consider which outfits you want to wear it with. While many people consider scrunchies for a casual look, they can complement your formal outfits as well. Consider getting a silk or velvet scrunchie and creating a polished ballerina bun. For a casual girl-next-door look, go with a low ponytail or messy bun with a pattered cotton scrunchie.
- If your hair is silky smooth, you may find scrunchies sliding down. You can opt for a scrunchie with a textured feel, so you have a better grip. This is ideal for when you’re working out or sleeping and you want your hair to stay in place.
- Did you know your scrunchies can actually double as a purse? You can find scrunchies that have a discreet hidden zipper, which is perfect for storing small items like keys, money or lip gloss. This is especially handy when you don’t want to carry a handbag around with you.
- Consider whether you want multiple scrunchies in the same color, such as a neutral black, or if you’re looking for a wide range of bright alternatives. You can find scrunchies in matte, pastel and bold colors as well.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide