WETONG Silicone Ice Cube Molds with Lid, 74-Cube
Last updated date: February 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ice Cube Trays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ice Cube Tray you should buy.
Update as April 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Ice Cube Tray for a detailed review of all the top ice cube trays.
In our analysis of 72 expert reviews, the WETONG Silicone Ice Cube Molds with Lid, 74-Cube placed 12th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BPA Safe Ice Cube Tray --- Silicone ice cube trays with lids made of food grade silicone, FDA Approved and baby food grade silicon, 100% BPA Free high quality materials, the silicone ice cube trays Which can used for adult & baby food. 100% confirm our freezers silicon ice cube molds and brands to bring customers whiskey ice coffee best ice experience, so you can rest assured to buy without worry. Easy Ice Release --- Our covered ice trays is made of soft silicone material. Silicone ice trays recommended to leave the refrigerator for a while easier to release the ice, and the soft silicone material will not break after freezing for a long time. Ice cube tray stackable compact size fits any home refrigerator, dormitory mini fridge. Stackable and Removable Cover -- Our stackable silicone ice cube trays with a lid that prevents ice from absorbing other food air in the refrigerator. And rubber ice cube trays can be easily and neatly stacked in the refrigerator to save space and not be stuck. Clean and tidy! Easy to Clean -- Our silicone ice mold stackable have a smooth silicone surface for easy cleaning. Ice making tray is recommended to wash and thoroughly dry before first usage. Our ice tray with cover can also be washed in the dishwasher. Convenience! Quality Assurance: Stackable ice cude trays cute silicone Applicable to -40 ℉~230℉, safe ice cube trays be safe in refrigerator, microwave oven. 100% Satisfaction!
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ice Cube Trays
Nobody wants a lukewarm glass of iced tea or lemonade on a hot summer day. Ice cubes do an excellent job of keeping these drinks nice and cool. Of course, depending on the type of ice cube tray you buy, you can also use this handy kitchen tool to make everything from popsicles for the kids to herb-infused cubes for the adults to add to their alcoholic beverages.
No matter what type of ice cube tray you decide on, you need to make sure it is free of toxins and that it doesn’t contain any BPA. You don’t want chemicals leeching into the ice you’re going to drink later on. It’s also ideal to check the product label for that FDA approved logo.
Determine whether you need smaller ice cubes that fit most cups, like the Kitch Easy Release Ice Cube Trays, 16-Cube, or larger ice cubes that melt much slower. You can even go with the Ticent Silicone Sphere & Square Ice Cube Trays, 6-Cube, which makes large cubes in both circular and box shapes.
Check whether the ice cube trays can be stacked or not. This is important if you need to make the most of your freezer space. Traditional models are built to be stacked on top of each other, but there’s also the option of going with a tray that has a lid. The Vremi Large Silicone Ice Cube Tray, 8-Cube has a unique lid that also doubles as a tray, which is nice if you need to serve cocktails to your house guests.
Finally, make sure the ice cube tray is built to easily release the ice cubes. You don’t want to have to fight with the tray to get the ice cubes out. The OXO No-Spill Ice Cube Tray with Silicone Lid, 14-Cube releases its ice cubes when the user holds on to the sides and gives the tray a twist, but other models allow you to flip the tray over and simply push on the bottom to pop the cubes out.
The Ice Cube Tray Buying Guide
- It’s important to note that stacked trays can freeze together.
- Don’t overfill the ice cube trays or the ice will be hard to remove after it sets.
- Always check the product label for cleaning instructions. Most ice cube trays can be cleaned in a dishwasher; however, some will require hand washing.
- Ice cube trays are handy for much more than just freezing water. You can use them to make dishwasher detergent packets, sushi bites, peanut butter cups and even seed bombs. You can also reuse old ice cube trays as paint palettes or to store craft supplies.
- Ice cube trays vary in price based on construction materials and the size of the ice cubes. You’ll find the Kitch Easy Release Ice Cube Trays, 16-Cube uses a traditional design and is the most affordable. You’ll pay a little more for the OXO No-Spill Ice Cube Tray with Silicone Lid, 14-Cube, as it also comes with a lid. The Vremi Large Silicone Ice Cube Tray, 8-Cube and the Ticent Silicone Sphere & Square Ice Cube Trays, 6-Cube are more expensive because they make large cubes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide