WETOLS All-In-One Tool-Free Riveter, 120-Piece
Last updated date: March 29, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Riveters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Riveter you should buy.
Update as March 29, 2023:
Checkout The Best Riveter for a detailed review of all the top riveters.
Constructed using a high aluminum-alloy body, this riveter is strong and reliable. There are four interchangeable rivet heads, three of which can be stored right on the tool's back handle. You'll also receive 120 rivets divided up into four different sizes.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the WETOLS All-In-One Tool-Free Riveter, 120-Piece placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
4 Interchangeable Rivet Heads – Our professional riveter tool comes with 4 manual interchangeable rivet heads:3/32″(2.4mm), 1/8″ (3.2mm), 5/32″(4mm), and 3/16″(4.8mm).Other types of rivet heads placed on the handle, which creates more convenient to use and save more space.And each size is equipped with 30 pcs rivets, which meets all your needs while riveting. Package Contents – This WETOLS rivet gun kit includes: Rivet Gun*1, 120 pcs Aluminum Rivets Pack( 30 pcs each size) , Twist Drill*4, User Manual*1, Sturdy Blow Molded Case*1. If you have any questions about our products, please never hesitate to contact us via order, our WETOLS professional team will solve your problems in time for you. Easy to Use – Sleeve knurled all-in-one design and guide mouth knurling design can be removed manually for easy change or maintenance. When working, no other tools are needed, you can easily change the size you want, simple operation and easy to carry. For thinner nails, we can choose to operate with one hand. If operated with two hands, the rivet will be carried out faster and more accurately. But for thicker nails, we need to use more strength. Durable & Solid – High quality aluminum alloy body, reinforced carbon steel heat treatment handle increase the rivet gun body strength and service lifeThe ergonomic double-curved handle design makes working more labor-saving, and the PVC handle sleeve provides protection for your hands from harm, and maximum fit and comfort. Wide Application – Our WETOLS professional rivet gun kit can handle all three type of rivets: aluminum, steel, and stainless steel rivets to adapt to various riveting operations, such as construction, maintenance or hand-made, etc. 4.8mm Rivet head is not recommended for use with steel and stainless steel rivets.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Riveters
Depending on the item you’re assembling, you may need the aid of a riveter. This tool is used to bond two materials together and create a joint that is stronger than what you’d get if you just used a screw. Interestingly, the term “rivet” is derived from the Middle English and Old French word “river,” which was used to refer to something that needed to be clinched. If you’re in the market for a riveter, consider the following features as you shop around.
Check the number of nose pieces that come with the riveter. You want to make sure they match the sizes of the rivets you plan on using. The WORKPRO Heavy Duty Gun Riveter, 100-Piece is a good choice, as it comes with five different nose pieces. They measure 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16 and 1/4 of an inch. The set also includes 100 rivets to get you started.
Examine the construction of the riveter’s body. You want to make sure that it is both sturdy and durable, so that it can withstand daily use, especially if you plan on using it in a professional setting. A solid aluminum-alloy body and a drop-forged steel handle are ideal, as they are made to last for a long time. The Astro Pneumatic Tool PR14 Air Riveter is designed to pull hundreds of rivets per day, so you can use it for both work and home projects. It also features a handle that doubles as a storage area. Inside the handle is where you’ll find the extra nose pieces.
Review the riveter’s handle next. The Astro Pneumatic Tool 1423 Heavy Duty Hand Riveter features a shorter handle with double compound hinges that increase your leverage. The handle is also on the smaller side, so you can get at those hard-to-reach areas. Other models come with ergonomic handles that prevent wrist fatigue and vinyl grips for added comfort and control.
Look to see if the riveter has anything extra to offer. For example, some models come with four interchangeable nosepieces, three assistance tools, one rivet collecting bottle and two sets of jaws. They may also be outfitted with a non-slip rubber pad under the handle. This allows it to be placed in an upright position when not in use.
The Riveter Buying Guide
- If you have to work in a tight space, a long nose piece isn’t ideal. You may wish to have a model with a short nose piece on hand for this type of job.
- Check the riveter’s handle before you buy it. If you have large hands, some models will be difficult to hold.
- Always wear a pair of safety glasses when working with your riveter. It’s always possible for a rivet to go rouge when you pull it out and you need to protect your vision from this type of accident.
- Schedule a time once per month to give your riveter a good cleaning. There are several ways you can do this. Stainless steel wipes can be used on the body and head of your riveter, but you’ll want to stick with WD-40 for the handle, as it’s most likely got a comfort grip that would absorb the chemicals from other cleaners. Another option is to purchase a multipurpose cleaner and degreaser. Spray this solution on a rag and wipe down the riveter from head to toe.
- To use the riveter, you’ll need to make sure you have the correct nose piece installed. Then place one end of the rivet directly into the nose piece and the other end in the hole of the material you’re working with. Squeeze the handle (or pull the trigger) and pull the riveter straight back out.
- How much you’re going to pay for your riveter is largely dependent on the type of model you’re looking to buy. The Astro Pneumatic Tool 1423 Heavy Duty Hand Riveter and the WORKPRO Heavy Duty Gun Riveter, 100-Piece are more basic, and therefore the most affordable. Since the Astro Pneumatic Tool PR14 Air Riveter uses air pressure for added force, it costs quite a bit more.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide