WETCAT Cotton Turkish Pre-Washed Beach Towel
Last updated date: August 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Towel you should buy.
Update as August 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Beach Towel for a detailed review of all the top beach towels.
This beach towel is pre-washed, so you won't have to worry about shrinkage. It's made using 100% cotton, which is soft against skin. The towel is also highly absorbent and quick to dry, which is an important feature after taking a dip in the ocean.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the WETCAT Cotton Turkish Pre-Washed Beach Towel placed 3rd when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
When it comes to towels, you probably use traditional terrycloth. And while it’s a highly absorbent material, it’s thick design makes it very impractical. Not only is it slow-drying, it’s also heavy and bulky, making it inconvenient for travel. With Wetcat’s Original Turkish Beach Towel, you’ll wrap yourself in a bit of luxury! Made with 100% cotton, it’s highly absorbent and ideal for use at the spa, by the pool or just at home. Thinner than terrycloth, our Turkish towel incredibly quick-drying, making it less prone to mildew growth and odor. And because it’s super-soft, it’s gentle enough for babies and those with sensitive skin. But what sets Wetcat apart from the competition? We prewash all our towels! While other brands’ towels are rough, ours offer cloud-like comfort as soon as they arrive. At 38 x 71,” you can use it as a picnic blanket, while camping or during yoga class. The lightweight, foldable design makes it great for travel and storage, and you can even throw it in the washer with no risk of shrinkage! Love our vibrant colors and fun fringe? It’s all thanks to our design expert, Lucy the Cat! Made in Turkey, she demanded our towels be made with OEKO-TEX certified natural dyed yarn, making them safe for you and the environment.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Towels
Whether you enjoy spending time poolside or sunbathing on the beach, a quality beach towel is a must. Before deciding on a color or design, you’ll want to examine the towel’s features to make sure it will meet your specific needs.
Begin by determining which size towel is best. While your height will play a role in this decision, you also want to take into account how much space you desire when laying out. Some models come in small, large and extra-large sizes and include a handy carrying case to make traveling with the towel a breeze.
If you plan on using the beach towel for other activities, such as camping or playing sports, you’ll also want the towel to be lightweight and quick to dry, like the WETCAT Pre-Washed Cotton Turkish Beach Towel. Look for a beach towel that not only soaks up four times as much water as its weight, but that also uses polygene to control odor.
Comfort is also something to consider, especially if you need to lay the beach towel down on a rough surface. Look for a towel that is made using 100% premium cotton. The longer fibers keep the towel nice and soft on both sides.
Before you make your final decision, check for added features. You’ll find some models are lightweight, portable and available in a variety of fun patterns. Other models are professionally hemmed edges for durability. You’ll even find beach towels that are equipped with hanging loops, which is nice if you want to keep the towel up off the ground.
The Beach Towel Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that thin towels have a tendency to blow away on windy beach days. You’ll want to secure lighter towels with your beach gear.
- Reviewers report that certain beach towels are prone to snagging.
- You’ll need to take care when washing beach towels. It is recommended that you wash the towels alone, especially the first wash, as the towels release lint that can end up on your other clothing items. Some towels bleed and will need to be washed using cold water. Stick with a mild detergent and avoid using bleach and fabric softeners with your towels. Dry the beach towels using the low heat setting or hang them out to dry naturally.
- The cost for a quality beach towel varies slightly by size and features. It’s also important to consider the number of towels you’re getting for the price. The WETCAT Pre-Washed Cotton Turkish Beach Towel is moderately priced, while other sets that contain four towels command a higher price due to the number of towels included in the set.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide