Wet Brush Intelliflex Bristle Beard Detangler
Last updated date: September 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beard Detanglers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beard Detangler you should buy.
Update as July 26, 2022:
Checkout The Best Beard Detangler for a detailed review of all the top beard detanglers.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Wet Brush Intelliflex Bristle Beard Detangler placed 8th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Meet the Wet Brush Men’s Detangler, the perfect tool for men’s grooming and styling. Our award winning brush has revolutionary Intelliflex ultra-soft bristles that glide through tangles without breakage or pain. How you brush your hair is the key to strong and healthy hair and the single most overlooked step in hair care. Hair is weakest when wet and pulling at it can snap it like a rubber band. This is why you should brush with a tool that gently loosens knots without pulling or breaking hair. Our famous Original Detangler changed the hairbrush game, and transformed what used to be a painful and time consuming task into an effortless, fun and colorful part of your day. Detangle with 55% less effort, 45% less breakage and 100% happier hair. Can be used on all hair types.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beard Detanglers
Beards are more in style than ever, and having a reliable beard detangling system is essential. After all, whiskers should be pampered to keep them looking their best. You will find a variety of products on the market to help with moisturizing and detangling, including creams, lotions, oils, brushes and combs.
Simply brushing or combing a beard has benefits, as it helps remove loose hairs, dead skin cells and debris. Some of these products can also be used on the hair on your head, which is nice and convenient.
Wide-tooth combs work well, and these can be used on wet or dry beards. Brushes are best on dry beards and hair, and cover larger areas. Use these to define a beard’s overall shape.
Beard lotions, creams and oils condition and style facial hair, and generally have ingredients like shea butter, beeswax and almond oil. They also make beards look shinier and healthier. When shopping for these, avoid products with overly strong scents. Not only can the smell be annoying, but it can also set off allergic reactions. Mild scents are best.
The Beard Detangler Buying Guide
- Work the product into the facial hair, and into the skin beneath. The tips of the hairs should be completely coated for the best results.
- Some conditioners are leave-in, while others should be washed off. Either way, be sure to comb or brush your beard after conditioning.
- Beard oils are also leave-in moisturizers and conditioners but are instead made with essential oils. These are made to be used on dry beards and can be brushed through.
- Even if your facial hair is in its early stages, a moisturizing beard detangler can encourage the growth of a thick, full beard.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide