Westop Sports Pickleball Paddles & Balls Set, 4 Paddles
Last updated date: May 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pickleball Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pickleball Set you should buy.
Update as January 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pickleball Sets For Beginners And Professionals for a detailed review of all the top pickleball sets.
If you’re just learning to play pickleball, this set is perfect for you. It comes with four paddles, eight balls and two carrying bags. The paddles have lightweight construction and a large body.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Westop Sports Pickleball Paddles & Balls Set, 4 Paddles placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
IDEAL BEGINNERS’ BUNDLE… perfect for children, coming to grips with the game, and enough equipment for the whole family to enjoy; includes Two-Four Paddles, Four-Eight in/outside balls & One-Two premium quality carry bag. HIGH GRADE GRIP… it’s a given that grip affects your control, so we have given ours extra cushion to feel more comfortable in your hand and reduce fatigue; now you can make effortless volleys & strokes. Small to medium sized ribbed grip with safety wrist strap. Perfect for adults but small enough for kids. FOR POWERFUL PUT AWAYS… Lightweight Construction, Powerful, Large Body! These Pickleball Paddles are weighted to provide more bang for your buck. The fully painted face (same as composite paddles) increases durability while protecting against warping and cracks. WON’T FAIL YOU MIDGAME… unlike graphite rackets that can snap at the handles, our maple paddles won’t embarrass you mid-game, nor will they develop deadspots and lose their pop. MEETS USAPA STANDARDS… the Westop Sports Pickleball Paddle Set is built to USAPA standards. Racquets are 8” W x 16” L, & 5” grip; ideal for indoor or outdoor pickleball play. No mesh bags here, our ultimate bag is quick to open and waterproof to keep your pickle-ball equipment dry.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pickleball Sets
Whether you’ve been playing pickleball for years or have just picked up the game, getting a pickleball set ensures you have everything you need for the next match. A pickleball set typically comes with a range of equipment. Most sets include two to four paddles and two to four balls. Some sets also come with a portable pickleball net. Other sets come with a carrying case for your paddles and balls.
Ensuring the pickleball paddles are of good quality is important because they will affect your performance. Pickleball paddles weigh between 6 and 14 ounces, and the weight affects your comfort during the game. While it may not seem like a big difference going from a six-ounce paddle to an eight-ounce paddle, if the paddle is too heavy for you it can cause strain on your shoulder, elbow and wrist. If you want more control and maneuverability during the game, then opt for paddles on the lighter end. if you want more power to hit the ball, then opt for heavier paddles.
Be sure to check the grip size of the paddle’s handle to make sure it is right for your hand. With a smaller grip size, you will have more flexibility to move your wrist and get better control. With a larger grip size you will have more stability in your strokes.
The Pickleball Set Buying Guide
- If the pickleball set comes with a portable net, be sure to check that the size of the net meets the specifications of the official pickleball association. A professional net should be about 22 feet wide. The pickleball net should also come with a center pole so that you can ensure the height of the net remains at 34 inches at the center, as per regulations set up by the USA Pickleball Association. The height of the pickleball net at the end poles should be 36 inches.
- Having a carrying case for pickleball paddles and balls is helpful because you can keep all of your equipment in one place, prevent any incidental damage to the equipment and ensure nothing gets lost. Many pickleball sets come with a carrying case for your paddles. Some also come with a mesh bag, which is perfect for holding the pickleballs.
- Check the material of the pickleball paddles you’re getting. They are typically made from wood, composite or graphite. Wood is the heaviest of the three and is also easily affordable. Graphite paddles are incredibly lightweight but can come with a hefty price tag. There are many options with composite as it can vary in price and weight.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide