Westinghouse Lighting Indoor Wall Fixture, 3-Lights
Last updated date: February 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Vanity Lightings For Makeup and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Vanity Lighting For Makeup you should buy.
Update as September 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Vanity Lighting For Makeup for a detailed review of all the top vanity lightings for makeup.
If you're looking for something a little different with your vanity lighting, this fixture has your name on it. The oil-rubbed bronze finish adds a farmhouse feel to any room. The three bulbs create generous light across large or small vanities so you can see every detail as you apply your makeup.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Westinghouse Lighting Indoor Wall Fixture placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Industrial yet vintage, the Westinghouse iron Hill three-light wall fixture blends perfectly with any style, from modern to Farmhouse. Oil rubbed bronze finish with highlights on broad, metal shades creates Rustic appeal. Finished in a metallic bronze, the inside of the shades create a reflective two-tone appearance and enhances the soft warm glow of this fixture. Install over a vanity in a bathroom and enjoy this light fixture's warm, Rustic charm. Its larger size works well for bigger rooms. This fixture measures 7-3/4 inches in height by 29-1/16 inches wide. It extends 9-5/8 inches from the wall. This Westinghouse indoor light is ETL/cetl listed for safety. It is backed by a 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. Westinghouse knows lighting and offers products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality. Product reference number 63449.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Vanity Lightings For Makeup
“Magic mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest one of all?” The Evil Queen from Snow White had a magic mirror to tell her how great she looked, but the rest of us have to rely on our mirror’s vanity lighting. Bad lighting will alter your approach to everything from foundation to shimmer shadow, so you’ve got to invest in something decent if you want to look your best.
You have a few different options when it comes to makeup lighting. You can go for lighting that hangs from the wall above your bathroom vanity or lighting that attaches to a mirror you already own.
Overhead lighting can add style to your bathroom or powder room. It comes in a wide array of designs, usually in strips of three or more bulbs with small shades over each bulb. These lights work well if you own your home and can add lighting without losing your security deposit. They also help illuminate your entire bathroom instead of just the mirror. However, they might not provide all the light you’ll need if you’re regularly applying a full face of makeup, or if your bathroom is very dark.
Lighting that attaches to mirrors has a lot of benefits. It usually comes in strips that you can cut up or it comes as individual bulbs you can stick on. This affords you a level of customization that you won’t find with other lighting. You can use as many or as few lights as you wish, and you might be able to add lights to multiple mirrors with attachable lighting.
Now that you know your basic vanity lighting options, check out our Tips & Advice for more info on getting your makeup just right with great lights.
The Vanity Lighting For Makeup Buying Guide
- Always measure your space before you buy any type of lighting. For larger spaces, you’ll need overhead lighting with more than two bulbs or lots of attachable lights. Smaller spaces can get away with fewer.
- Consider how much natural light you’ve already got in your room before you buy your vanity lighting. Rooms with plenty of sunlight won’t need the investment that larger or darker rooms will.
- If your vanity lighting allows you to purchase separate bulbs (like wall-mounted overhead lighting), make sure you purchase bulbs that mimic natural lighting. The more your bulbs resemble natural lighting, the better your makeup will turn out.
- Individual bulbs or strips of lights require a steady hand and a careful eye. Measure out and mark the desired placement of your bulbs before you apply them. This way you’ll get an even distribution of light all the way around your mirror.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide