Westinghouse ePX3050 Quick-Lock Wheels Car Wash Power Washer
Last updated date: December 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Car Wash Power Washers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Car Wash Power Washer you should buy.
Update as December 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Car Wash Power Washer for a detailed review of all the top car wash power washers.
This compact power washer is lightweight and highly portable. Is has a max PSI of 2,050. The power washer features a tank to add detergents.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Westinghouse ePX3050 Quick-Lock Wheels Car Wash Power Washer placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Tackle the toughest grime with the Westinghouse ePX3050 Electric Pressure Washer designed for your most easy and convenient cleaning experience yet. Delivering 2050 max PSI of pressure with up to 1.76 GPM of water flow, this electric pressure washer has the muscle to scrub away mildew, grease, oil, tar, mud, rust, and more for all household surfaces with pure scouring force. Engineered to be perfectly balanced with a low center of gravity at 16.5 in. tall, it utilizes anti-tipping technology with four-wheel steering to dramatically increase comfort of use and maneuverability. With 360° turns, it’ll follow you wherever you go in one smooth motion from driveway to grass to maximize the efficiency of your cleaning tasks. Constructed into a super compact package, tuck it away and pull it out of storage with ease. This electric pressure washer features a pro-style gun with four Quick Connect spray tips, onboard detergent tank, and a flexible 25 ft. easy-coil hose for versatility at your fingertips. Backed by a Total Stop System (TSS) to conserve energy and prolong pump life, the ePX3050 Electric Pressure Washer will keep you blasting away dirt with half the size and all the power.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Car Wash Power Washers
Getting dirt, road salt and grime off your car is not easy. Unless you want to wash it every week and scrub till your arms are tired, you need an easy way to keep your vehicle looking shiny and brand new. A car wash power washer is a handy tool that makes cleaning your car effortless and simple.
There are three main types of power washers. A gas-powered one can quickly and easily clean large areas without any harsh chemicals. It offers a high amount of pressure from a nozzle that has multiple settings. Drawbacks of this kind of pressure washer are that it is incredibly loud while in use and heavy to move.
Electric power washers are ideal for small jobs that are focused on cleaning instead of stain removal. These types of machines are small and relatively quiet, especially compared to their gas-powered counterparts. They are easy to turn on and off and do not need to be winterized. However, electric power washers offer less pressure than gas, which means that they can take longer to do the same job.
There are also battery-powered pressure washers, which use lithium-ion batteries. They don’t offer as much pressure as electric or gas options, but they are ideal for small, lighter cleaning tasks. A bonus is that you can use the batteries in these machines in other power tools like cordless drills if they are from the same manufacturer.
When looking for a car wash power washer, one of the most important things to look at is the nozzle. This is what controls the intensity and angle of the water. If it’s not the right setting for the job, you could be dealing with accidents and injuries. Some power washers come with a set of color-coded nozzles that you can interchange, while others come with one adjustable nozzle that you can configure based on the job at hand.
The Car Wash Power Washer Buying Guide
- If you’re going for convenience, opt for a car wash power washer that has an adjustable nozzle. It’s easy to change the spray width or intensity with just a few turns. However, if you want a more customized spray based on the kind of cleaning you’re doing, then opt for replaceable nozzles instead. This will give you highly customized spray patterns and angles.
- You can get injured using a car wash power washer as a result of the spray intensity, so it’s best to read the instruction manual before you get started to ensure you’re using the right settings.
- While using the power washer, be sure to wear goggles to protect your eyes. You will also want to wear long pants and closed-toed shoes to protect your skin.
- Don’t start cleaning with a narrow spray angle. It’s safest to start with a wider angle with less intensity. You can narrow the nozzle slightly or move closer to the object if you need to. You should never hold the nozzle closer than 6 inches from the object you’re cleaning. Otherwise you may end up damaging the surface.
- Always test-wash a portion of your car in a small patch first before you start cleaning all of it. This will help you feel comfortable using the machine and will give you time to work out any kinks.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide