Western Chief Girls’ Glitter Waterproof Rain Boot
Last updated date: February 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girl's Boots Size 12 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girl's Boot Size 12 you should buy.
Editor's Note February 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Girl’s Boots Size 12 for a detailed review of all the top girl's boots size 12.
These girls' boots size 12 are completely waterproof, so go ahead and let your daughter splash around in a few rain puddles. The boots are built with a removable insole that's made from a comfortable memory foam. There are also a set of pull handles that make getting the boots on and off a breeze.
In our analysis, the Western Chief Western Chief Girls' Glitter Waterproof Rain Boot placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Polyvinyl Chloride. Imported. Synthetic sole. Shaft measures approximately mid-calf from arch. GLITTER BOOTS | Glitter is the new glam! Our Girls' Glitter Rain Boot is sure to be an eye-turner! These boots are easy to pair and add a "pop" to any outfit without getting glitter everywhere. The great look and functions make this a great gift. WATERPROOF PVC RAIN BOOT | Our Glitter Boots are made with Polyvinyl Chloride, aka PVC. Polyvinyl Chloride is a plastic material that is strong, waterproof, and flexible. The qualities make this boot perfect for standing up to adventurous play! COMFORT | Who wants to run around in heavy, rough boots? Not us! The polyester lining provides comfort and warmth. To give your feet the greatest cozy feeling, we have removable memory foam insoles that comfort the feet and are easy to replace! SAFETY | We have the safety of children at the forefront of our mind. We know children love to run around and we aim to help prevent injury. Our outsoles are made to provide traction in wet weather. You can comfortably watch your child play around! EASY ON AND OFF | We know shoelaces and zippers can be a battle with kids. To make your day easier, we make our boots with two pull handles for easy on and off! This promotes independent dressing and is perfect for the family on the go! MEASUREMENTS | Our Girls' Glitter Rain Boots measure to around mid-calf height. The heel is an estimated 0.75" and the platform an estimated 0.25". An 11" circumference assists in pulling the boots on and off alongside the two side handles. EASY CARE | We recommend cleaning your boots with a damp, warm cloth and mild liquid dish soap. A silicone conditioner can also be used. Air dry all boots.We suggest storing our boots in a cool, dry area to help prevent the boot from damage.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girl's Boots Size 12
A good pair of boots is a foundational part of every girl’s wardrobe. They are versatile, can be dressed up or down and work with any kind of outfit. When looking for the perfect pair of girls’ boots size 12, one of the most important elements to consider is whether or not they are waterproof. If you live in a wet climate and see a lot of rain or snow, then having waterproof boots are a must. They protect girls’ feet from moisture and keep them dry and warm.
Be sure to pay close attention to the sole of the shoe. If your child is going outside when it is snowy, rainy or icy, then having a strong rubber sole with firm traction is important. This helps keep them from slipping, falling and injuring themselves. Even if the climate you live in is dry, having traction prevents slipping on other surfaces like sand and paved roads.
Depending on the height of the girls’ boots size 12, having a padded collar may provide additional comfort and functionality. This is particularly useful if the boots are ankle height. The padded collar makes sure your child’s ankle doesn’t rub against a rough part of the boot. It also makes it easy to tuck pants into the boot if needed.
The Girl's Boot Size 12 Buying Guide
- Consider the type of closure the girls’ boots size 12 have and whether it is convenient and easy for your child to do up. This is especially important for young children, as you want to ensure they can do up their boots independently. Most girls’ boots size 12 have zippers or laces, while some also have buttons. Help your child figure out how to put on and take off their boots on their own using the closures properly.
- When trying to find the right size of boot, measure your child’s foot barefoot. Be sure to measure both feet, as they can sometimes be different sizes. Use the bigger foot’s measurement and compare it to the sizing chart to determine the right boot size. Keep in mind that if your child’s feet are in between two sizes, it’s best to go with a larger size. If the boots are for winter, note that you’ll also need some extra room in there for heavy socks or multiple pairs of socks.
- It can be tempting to buy girls’ boots size 12 that look good but aren’t comfortable. However, this can lead to pain in the feet. Prioritize comfort above fashion for kids’ boots so they are able to walk and run freely without any discomfort.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide